Sohh, we just gonna ignore how @Jesus got caught in the garden with a naked boy the night he got arrested?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
The Abrahamic religions that use the old testament as a base are very Earth centered. Once interstellar travel is possible and humans begin colonial expansion to different solar systems and planets meeting with another civilization would fundamentally break a lot of things we take as truths for us. Consequently it could also double down on specific existing truths as well. New truths would be formed.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
images

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Why are u so sure. I seen some alien looking dudes the other day
Have you ever seen a digital representation of the size of our known universe? The probability is very very high that there are sentient aliens out there. I cannot be 100% sure until we have irrefutable evidence but the numbers are on the side of there being other life in the universe. Having a conversation with them on religion would be eye opening for sure.
Didn't someone get their whole bloodline cursed for seeing their pop naked ? :mjlol:
Yes. Noah cursed his son Ham for seeing him naked when he was drunk his other sons turned away.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Sooo ...... Usually on the Coli somebody would had come in with an explanation to why Jesus was in the Garden with a lil boy in lingerie by now...

Still waiting.... cause I gotta know!

:patrice:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Have you ever seen a digital representation of the size of our known universe? The probability is very very high that there are sentient aliens out there. I cannot be 100% sure until we have irrefutable evidence but the numbers are on the side of there being other life in the universe. Having a conversation with them on religion would be eye opening for sure.

Yes. Noah cursed his son Ham for seeing him naked when he was drunk his other sons turned away.
But I'm saying, what makes you think they haven't been here already or arent here right now? What do you think the nagas, nephilim, annunaki, etc are?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a convenient 'misreading'. The demonic is working overtime tehse days.

Mark 14
51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:

52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

53 And they led Jesus away to the high priest: and with him were assembled all the chief priests and the elders and the scribes.

Linen cloth was what they wore in those days. The crowd attempted to seize the man, but they likely ripped the cloth off of him, leaving him running away naked. Somehow, in this demonic post, that conveniently turns into 'walking with a naked boy."

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Verse 50
50 And they all forsook him, and fled.

The disciples were with Jesus, as well as this man, and they all took off. They were so invested in their own lives, this guy was willing to have his clothes ripped off and then lleave his clothes behind and run away naked to save his own life. This is contrasted earlier with Peter saying he won't be offended and forsake Jesus even if all others do. Peter then denied Jesus three times, and this other follower was willing to run away naked, leaving his clothes behind to save his own life.

This is why context matters.