Sohh we agree? Son Goku vs Cell was the best pound for pound fight in DBZ

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
vegeta got mad when he found out goku could go ssj3 so that fight cant count...goku was holding back

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: did someone say Goku vs Majin Vegeta? That sh!t is overrated. We all know that Goku didn't put his full fight and didn't want to kill Vegeta. It was a really sided fight. Their first time is way better than this.

I kinda agree with OP. Cell vs Goku was dope and wish wanna see more fight of them and however I think Goku was holding back too so he just let his son Gohan to get shine on.

Goku vs Kidd Buu is dope too.

Goku vs Ginyu is dope too when Ginyu inhabits Goku’s body thought he's gonna be powerful with Goku's body.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, my top 3....

3. Vegeta vs Cell (Semi-Perfect and Perfect). The Final Flash should have ended that saga tho.
2. Nappa vs everybody, even though it was like 10 episodes worth of fights. (My introduction to DBZ. It seemed so hopeless till Goku got there).
1. Trunks vs Androids and Cell after the cell saga. Just the simple overpowering asswhooping that we'd been waiting for forever.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was great but what always bothered me was why didn't they just squad up on Cell with a strategy? Nahh let's fight 1 on 1, this guy will only kill everyone if we lose.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt was great but what always bothered me was why didn't they just squad up on Cell with a strategy? Nahh let's fight 1 on 1, this guy will only kill everyone if we lose.

I think it's some kind of Saiyan Pride thing, but I agree. There were a lot of instances where they should've squaded up against the villain but instead they just took turns fighting him 1-on-1 until somebody finally won. :snoop:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When has teaming up on a stronger enemy ever worked? If Goku and Gohan lost, the rest of them are fukked

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Cell was regenerating after the warp kamahamaha, trunks should swoop in and destroy him not waiting like rest of these idiots

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The crew Vs Nappa is probably one of my favorites, the back and forth struggle they put up, everyone going all out. Tien getting his hand PUNCHED off, chosion (or however you spell it) going suicide bomber on nappa and him saying "that tickled" lol... Krillin almost one shot'n nappa with the destro disk. Piccolo and Krillin using that split move that they never used again :laugh: Piccolo protecting gohan and his death being shown in black and white. Goku showing up and straight stunting on nappa. Dropped that boy to his knees with a body blow.

" Oh I'm way stronger than you"
:wow:

So much happen in that fight.