Sohh the moist honorable Tariq Nasheed channeled his inner 'Killmonger' with faux locs (non "FBA" stylist)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Thought this thread got bumped for that "New Year" tweet... Taharka Bey pointed it out last night.

I'm not about to share it but
:dame: !!

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
you cant be black and say that....

what kind of soft hearted upbringing did you have?

Nah she just being typically disingenuous like all these hashtaggers.

One minutes it's "FBADOS2XYZ is not about hating black immigrants! Yall just mad we making our reparations claim! Yall hating on us! We just calling it out!"

Now it's "fukk politics. We just here to roast these immigrants....and it ain't even hateful!"

These motherfukkers are just weird. And I think that post was in fact a moment of rare honesty. All that poetry about reparations and "muh people" just a front for these c00ns to disavow being anything African and c00n out like a bunch of aspiring cacs dissing and denigrating Africans as inferior to them, and leeches of their superiority.

Fake ass bourgeoisie c00n shyt.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

When the roast get hateful frfr, thats when its time to throw hands. I dont see nobody pulling up on Tariq tho. :usure:
tariq stay in a gated white community... c'mon

... if he lived in south central he woulda had to throw hands at random times in the Ralphs self checkout

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
tariq stay in a gated white community... c'mon

... if he lived in south central he woulda had to throw hands at random times in the Ralphs self checkout
He be outside. He be at his lil premiers. So much internet "hate", yet aint nobody did shyt irl.

That sense of impotence is why so many itt are having trouble being funny, all that angst fukking up the comedy. :francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He be outside. He be at his lil premiers. So much internet "hate", yet aint nobody did shyt irl.

That sense of impotence is why so many itt are having trouble being funny, all that angst fukking up the comedy. :francis:
I'm all over LA and i've never seen him...

seen pretty much every other rapper/celebrity/online personality that lives in LA

:yeshrug: