Sohh the moist honorable Tariq Nasheed channeled his inner 'Killmonger' with faux locs (non "FBA" stylist)

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are the only reason he started talking that "FBA/reparations" and he made a video game and all kinda shyt calling them 'Strappy' and 'Tone t*ts'-- y'all fanboys ain't say a damn thing

fukk him and fukk them :gucci:

So his march on Washington was of no value

Tone and yvette aint doing shyt behind the camera, and if they are it ain't on Tariq's level

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So his march on Washington was of no value

Tone and yvette aint doing shyt behind the camera, and if they are it ain't on Tariq's level
I don't give a damn what it was, wtf is it with yall where he can make all kinda fictional games and cartoons, cookies, etc to make fun of others but people are "wrong" if they laugh at something he actually did? :what:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Looking like a battered chicken headed bytch on the right.

Ole Eddie King fried perm having ass:laff:

Marcus Vincent Thomas Ya'll
I thought it was Marcus sanders

Thanks for knowing all this information about him Breh. Without you I wouldn’t have known this:salute:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
A bunch of nikkas gossiping in the ladies room about that ugly dress some chick wore. Guuurl 🤣

I’m all about roasting and this deserves it but this is excessive u nikkas obsessed

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
97-EC2752-AD4-C-4776-8-EA8-E9594-E17-CAFA.png
Looks like a 'they/them' type.

Ol pronouns in your bio looking ass nikka..

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don't give a damn what it was, wtf is it with yall where he can make all kinda fictional games and cartoons, cookies, etc to make fun of others but people are "wrong" if they laugh at something he actually did? :what:

no people are wrong for discrediting his contributions to the black community, who cares about hair jokes

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nevermind him. He feels like an attack on Tariq is a viel attack on all FBA/Ados/AA people. He'll be up in every thread defending and saying passive aggressive shyt in the name of Tariq.
We just clowning 🤡

But because he likes when Tariq says stuff about other groups
to have others take shots at Riqs armor
Bothers him.
It ain't that serious at the end of the day but with certain posters, after awhile you can see their whole MO.
Look I’m all for the roast. This deserves to be roasted but this thread acts out as a therapy session for nikkas obsessed with this dude. Nikkas who hate watch this dude with literally the same or more consistency as his supporters lol

And if your ados/afram/fba whatever, you’re literally in concert with nikkas that have said slick shyt about fba outright. shyt is goofy. They use this nikka as a smokescreen to get off there anti afram grievances

Edit- my browser has this at 11 pages. Meaning this shyt gotta be epically long for most people :dead:

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Look I’m all for the roast. This deserves to be roasted but this thread acts out as a therapy session for nikkas obsessed with this dude. Nikkas who hate watch this dude with literally the same or more consistency as his supporters lol

And if your ados/afram/fba whatever, you’re literally in concert with nikkas that have said slick shyt about fba outright. shyt is goofy. They use this nikka as a smokescreen to get off there anti afram grievances
HQS93r-F3-Hc-PI.gif

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps

Edit- my browser has this at 11 pages. Meaning this shyt gotta be epically long for most people :dead:
You tried bruh. But nikkas gonna get these jokes off. Tariq messed up letting this lady record him with that weave in his head lol.