Sohh the moist honorable Tariq Nasheed channeled his inner 'Killmonger' with faux locs (non "FBA" stylist)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
HQS93r-F3-Hc-PI.gif
:dead:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Look I’m all for the roast. This deserves to be roasted but this thread acts out as a therapy session for nikkas obsessed with this dude. Nikkas who hate watch this dude with literally the same or more consistency as his supporters lol

And if your ados/afram/fba whatever, you’re literally in concert with nikkas that have said slick shyt about fba outright. shyt is goofy. They use this nikka as a smokescreen to get off there anti afram grievances

Edit- my browser has this at 11 pages. Meaning this shyt gotta be epically long for most people :dead:

Yup and i dont even really fw him like that.

The gifs are funny, ngl, but you can tell who's ados and who not bc they not sticking to the roast. Roasting is not supposed to be hateful.

Its supposed to be shyt that an objective observer would agree with, ie, the hairstyle looks ridic, he too damn old, man weave, etc- the facts of the matter. Not about how you disagree with his politics. Like, who cares, I'm here for jokes. :martin:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh was clowning Killmonger's look when Black Panther came out, only to get the same style himself.

Yeah, I believe it too, Blood is a professional flip flopper. I'm Surprised he didn't get called out for those hair extension cornrows he was rocking earlier last year. I wonder if he's going to be selling bundles of hair and holding gel in 2023

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yeah, I believe it too, Blood is a professional flip flopper. I'm Surprised he didn't get called out for those hair extension cornrows he was rocking earlier last year. I wonder if he's going to be selling bundles of hair and holding gel in 2023
I used to listen to Tariq heavy from 09 to maybe 18. When the BP trailer came out and they showed Killmonger, he said some horseshyt about the feminization of black males in movies and TV. And he went on about the media always has to do something to soften the image of black masculinity. After watching the movie, he did a review and said Killmonger was the best thing about the movie.

He also went in on the lip plates that he saw the one brother wearing in the council hall scene and starting bytching about that, something to the effect of portraying Africans as uncivil or barbarians.

He is good at producing history docs, but when speaking off the cuff or with someone who can actually debate he sounds like an idiot. And ultimately his flip-flopping is why I stopped following him. It's ok to grow and change your opinion, but he flat-out grifts, and it's obvious. I will give him credit, he's usually ahead of the curve. It's clearly very lucrative for a multitude of talking heads.