SOHH OG check-in and network thread

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:salute:

But nah, forget you with them baby pics on....got my wife talking about how she wants another one after seeing her....beautiful kids tho forreals LN...

:salute:
LOL, thanks.

I want to believe we are done having kids, but watching your babies grow up in front of you is gift from God.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
LOL, thanks.

I want to believe we are done having kids, but watching your babies grow up in front of you is gift from God.

It's crazy breh. My oldest is in college now, my next is in 10th grade. I clearly remember holding them when they were just born. like yesterday. This getting old thing man.......better than the alternative, but big wild tho...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
SOHH OG LilNukka here

I never threatened to do any such thing. If you really knew me as a poster back then, I believed everything was fair in love and war.

Spent waaaay too much time in TLR. Thankfully I met my wife offline and left the e-dating fukkery alone.

(Only awake cuz my 3 week old daughter is, otherwise :flabbynsick:)
oh damn. them TLR chicks put me up to making that vid you must've really got into their feelings. :jbhmm:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
SOHH OG LilNukka here

I never threatened to do any such thing. If you really knew me as a poster back then, I believed everything was fair in love and war.

Spent waaaay too much time in TLR. Thankfully I met my wife offline and left the e-dating fukkery alone.

Mazel Mazel my brehski

How many you got now?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
McFly High on sohh. made my account in 08

was mostly in the coliseum, but got ban like a year and a half before it went crock because I kept going in on that sashaisminniemouse broad my entire time there. My Kobe and LWO stanning was much more potent back then :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
SOHH OG LilNukka here

Congrats homie :stylin:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Pack1 on SOHH...joined around 2000 or 2001

Pack2 once I moved here (I'm not very creative)

Seeing some of these names and old green screen posts from SOHH bring back memories. :mjgrin:

Some of the funniest, most creative people I've ever encountered have been on these boards man :salute:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Some of the funniest, creative people I've ever encountered have been on these boards man :salute:

Purdy (girl with long hair??) was fu*king hilarious and responsible for a ton of the fukkery for a good period of time (aliases/etc). Edit: or was that a different person that I'm remembering?

And have we really gotten this far in the thread without talking about Carmel Eyes?

:whoa: