SOHH OG check-in and network thread

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
were you the one who made me that dope ass legend of Zelda beat I put in an Esther Baxter video? She told me she loved that shyt btw. Thanks.

I don’t remember but I think it had to be me because I was heavy into beats and was remixing Zelda, Street Fighter, and etc when I was on SOHH. Thanks man!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
oh shyt, I drew those titties in ms paint!

They were supposedly @Rawtid titties and I put them in my avi and got banned.

Had to come back as DMP88
Breh I saved damn near everyone's MSPaint drawings and pics, nudes, voice clips all that. SOHHLOST folder had too many screenshots and all that. nikka had no life shyt. I was stationed on an air Force Base in the middle of nowhere Missouri posting on SOHH from work and my Sega Dreamcast at first.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don’t remember but I think it had to be me because I was heavy into beats and was remixing Zelda, Street Fighter, and etc when I was on SOHH. Thanks man!
Had a million something views man that shyt was magical.

Thesandman also hooked me up with beats I used for Rita G's websites back when she modeling.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Had a million something views man that shyt was magical.

Thesandman also hooked me up with beats I used for Rita G's websites back when she modeling.

Man now that I’m thinking about it I think I know the exact beat I sent you too! I wish I had a copy of that joint...damn man memories. Thanks for the props! I think that was damn near 16 years ago...a nikka grown and shyt now.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Any of y'all remember Tit Set?

That was the most genius movement I ever ran.

A good 70% of TLR sent their titties.

I ran it cause I was in charge of creating their Tit Set names but I wasn't the one who started it. I can't remember her name. I owe it all to her she told the ladies I was trustworthy and the tit pics start flooding in. I don't even remember her original screen name anymore how sad. Was it Makayla?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man now that I’m thinking about it I think I know the exact beat I sent you too! I wish I had a copy of that joint...damn man memories. Thanks for the props! I think that was damn near 16 years ago...a nikka grown and shyt now.
I'll send it to you later. :win:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Casso Dinero
You had a thread where you remade a whole bunch of album covers, right? I have the cover you made for Til The Casket Drops as the cover art in my iTunes, it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the actual album art

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
How the fukk I didn't get sued surprises me to this day and I'm glad the statue of limitations for said lawsuits have passed. LilNukka threatened to do so several times lol.

SOHH OG LilNukka here

I never threatened to do any such thing. If you really knew me as a poster back then, I believed everything was fair in love and war.

Spent waaaay too much time in TLR. Thankfully I met my wife offline and left the e-dating fukkery alone.

(Only awake cuz my 3 week old daughter is, otherwise :flabbynsick:)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
SOHH OG LilNukka here

I never threatened to do any such thing. If you really knew me as a poster back then, I believed everything was fair in love and war.

Spent waaaay too much time in TLR. Thankfully I met my wife offline and left the e-dating fukkery alone.

(Only awake cuz my 3 week old daughter is, otherwise :flabbynsick:)
Congrats on the baby