Sohh I'mma just gon head and ask what we all been thinking...

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
French or Meek

images

sddefault.jpg

sean-combs-meek-mill-enjoy-79751189.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Trey Songz sitting on Diddy's lap, making out with him.

Off topic, but imagine you in the bed with a chick and y'all been fukkin for an hour with YouTube on in the background. How fukked up would it be that you nutted the same time the Meek/Diddy audio was playing:wow:

Now, ol girl looks at you in a totally suspicious light.

Last edited:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Meek Mill already been exposed for years now. People just finally seen the light this year. :pachaha:

Joe Budden is one of the earliest to be exposed. His track record of domestic abuse and relationship drama has long been known. Complex and Akademiks pretty much turned Joe's career around from being an internet joke and full-time struggle reality TV star into a multi-millionaire and full-time podcaster in addition to other ventures. Now when you factor in that he worked for Revolt and has been alleged to dip and dabble with the same sex, I think the tide may finally turn against him again because of the scrutiny.

Before :hubie:

After :scust:
F0OhzNnaYAAviIc.jpg

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Meek been exposed

I think there a lot of smoke round Jay. Amount of viral tweets, stories and conspiracy bout him in last few months been wild and he stay very quiet these days. I dont know him and Diddy was too close and they politically, socially and economically in similar boats too.

Jay shot his own brother and been in same rooms wit some confirmed weirdo satanic people

tumblr_mqzl3okfAt1rqkjmno1_r1_500.gif

Aint no fukkin way a black man wit no skeletons doin some shyt like this, Look up who this crazy bytch is too and it gets spooky :lupe:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Meek been exposed

I think there a lot of smoke round Jay. Amount of viral tweets, stories and conspiracy bout him in last few months been wild and he stay very quiet these days. I dont know him and Diddy was too close and they politically, socially and economically in similar boats too.

Jay shot his own brother and been in same rooms wit some confirmed weirdo satanic people

tumblr_mqzl3okfAt1rqkjmno1_r1_500.gif

Aint no fukkin way a black man wit no skeletons doin some shyt like this, Look up who this crazy bytch is too and it gets spooky :lupe:
That’s just some corny pseudo artsy shyt man. Hov too fukkin lame and basic to be satanic

straightcash

All Star
Daps
That’s just some corny pseudo artsy shyt man. Hov too fukkin lame and basic to be satanic

Jay-Z's ties to politicians and informants is well documented. :beli::unimpressed:He's part of the Obama/Hillary extended circle and has ties to bigwigs from every segment of the entertainment and sports industries.