Sohh I'mma just gon head and ask what we all been thinking...

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Meek been exposed

I think there a lot of smoke round Jay. Amount of viral tweets, stories and conspiracy bout him in last few months been wild and he stay very quiet these days. I dont know him and Diddy was too close and they politically, socially and economically in similar boats too.

Jay shot his own brother and been in same rooms wit some confirmed weirdo satanic people

tumblr_mqzl3okfAt1rqkjmno1_r1_500.gif

Aint no fukkin way a black man wit no skeletons doin some shyt like this, Look up who this crazy bytch is too and it gets spooky :lupe:
Weird how y'all throw dirt on hov for no reason

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Jay-Z too calculated to get caught up in something like this. Idk why people think he would be dumb enough to participate in something like that.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Usher and Justin Bieber too.

Bieber def got some demonic shyt done to him. His popularity just came out nowhere and aint stop. There was this uncomfortable vid compilation of grown ass hollyweird woman, hags talkin some inappropriate shyt bout him on live TV too when he was still like 15 or 16. Anyone remember what happen to Aaron Carter? Bieber been lookin like him recently wit tats and drugs n shyt

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Bieber def got some demonic shyt done to him. His popularity just came out nowhere and aint stop. There was this uncomfortable vid compilation of grown ass hollyweird woman, hags talkin some inappropriate shyt bout him on live TV too when he was still like 15 or 16. Anyone remember what happen to Aaron Carter? Bieber been lookin like him recently wit tats and drugs n shyt

Bieber supports Israel's genocide of Gaza. The first week he even put up a post showing Gaza turned to rubble and claimed it was Israelis turned to rubble. :childplease: Bieber's whole family is fukking weird, including his in-laws the Baldwins. Justin Bieber also got away saying the N word.