Sohh I'mma just gon head and ask what we all been thinking...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Trey Songz sitting on Diddy's lap, making out with him.

Off topic, but imagine you in the bed with a chick and y'all been fukkin for an hour with YouTube on in the background. How fukked up would it be that you nutted the same time the Meek/Diddy audio was playing:wow:

Now, ol girl looks at you in a totally suspicious light.

No chill whatsoever :laff:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Bieber def got some demonic shyt done to him. His popularity just came out nowhere and aint stop. There was this uncomfortable vid compilation of grown ass hollyweird woman, hags talkin some inappropriate shyt bout him on live TV too when he was still like 15 or 16. Anyone remember what happen to Aaron Carter? Bieber been lookin like him recently wit tats and drugs n shyt

Definitely some creepy stuff there. It’s chain. Clive Davis alleged grooming of Andre Harell/Diddy. Diddy grooming and preying on usher when he was up under Diddy. Diddy/Usher to Bieber. :lupe:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Who I think is getting exposed?

French Montana, Usher, Ricky Rozay, Meek Mill, Busta Rhymes, Birdman, Trey Songz, MJB, Faith, JLo, Kim Kardashian, Lil Kim, Amber Rose

I think all them people are either literal industry prostitutes (males and females both) or top tier F.A.N. activity when them All White Parties were poppin

Jay-Z on my suspect list too, Foxy Brown, Beyoncé and the Rihanna rumors plus what Nas said about him and Kells having 14 year old girls in the studio at the height of the beef and he was at all the Diddy party/brunches :patrice:

Last edited: