SOHH ICEY appreciation thread

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Spinoza you really be letting your team down with your bullshyt. You like the lame loud mouth fukkboy who always start some shyt and then your nikkaz have to come through and bail you out on some '':beli:'' ish

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
If a tree falls in the forest......

I just came off a 3 day shoot for Vice Magazine, what have you done lately? Im not bragging, this is a normal thing for someone in SOHH ICEY. Stop trying to be an online psychologist, its lame, its been done before, and its insulting to people who do it for a living.

Poor people hate the rich, the dumb hate the smart, and the lames hate the cool kids. Thats just a part of life, just going by your username I would expect someone like you to not like SOHH ICEY. Just don't flip the script and act superior for being a nobody on a message board. You post here too just as much as we do (even though ive never heard of you), you're just not as good at it as we are.

:snoop: anybody can get into vice magazine..it's a free publication that they leave at record stores that nobody picks up or reads unless they wanna kill time waiting in line to sell CDs ..

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:snoop: anybody can get into vice magazine..it's a free publication that they leave at record stores that nobody picks up or reads unless they wanna kill time waiting in line to sell CDs ..

Dat sodium :ohlawd:

No not anyone can get into Vice Magazine. Lets not act like they don't make the best documentaries, have an HBO show and aren't a top 10 publication in North America.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Dat sodium :ohlawd:

No not anyone can get into Vice Magazine. Lets not act like they don't make the best documentaries, have an HBO show and aren't a top 10 publication in North America.

Bro..I've known about vice magazine for 10 years..like I said..it's a free magazine that they leave at record stores..it has nothing to do with the docs..yes they make great docs..but journey man pictures on YouTube/website make better docs..

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bro..I've known about vice magazine for 10 years..like I said..it's a free magazine that they leave at record stores..it has nothing to do with the docs..yes they make great docs..but journey man pictures on YouTube/website make better docs..

I just looked at your rep, my mistake for going back and fourth with you.