SOHH ICEY appreciation thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This, coming from the same poster that just said "we are the smartest, most cultured", but yet isn't smart or cultured enough to recognize the name and kanji of a person's chosen martial art(which people who actually are smart and cultured would have recognized, and do recognize, all the time). Kyokushin is my style, or 'ryu', of Karate. One who trains/practices Karate is a Karateka. My avatar is the kanji of my organization and translates to KyokushinKai or, Ultimate Truth. Knowing those things already, without the need for my explanation, is the reflection of an actual smart and cultured person. But while we are on the subject of user names being a gauge to determine one's personal worth, and whether studies would shed a favorable light on said username or not, care to explain 'Spinoza'? I'm sure it's deeeeep. And of course I'm being sarcastic, PLEASE do not explain your screen name to me. You are most likey a child. I suggest you break away from this fantasy online persona and life and try to attain REAL life growth and social flourishment.

If a tree falls in the forest......

I just came off a 3 day shoot for Vice Magazine, what have you done lately? Im not bragging, this is a normal thing for someone in SOHH ICEY. Stop trying to be an online psychologist, its lame, its been done before, and its insulting to people who do it for a living.

Poor people hate the rich, the dumb hate the smart, and the lames hate the cool kids. Thats just a part of life, just going by your username I would expect someone like you to not like SOHH ICEY. Just don't flip the script and act superior for being a nobody on a message board. You post here too just as much as we do (even though ive never heard of you), you're just not as good at it as we are.

Daps

I just came off a 3 day shoot for Vice Magazine, what have you done lately? Im not bragging, this is a normal thing for someone in SOHH ICEY. Stop trying to be an online psychologist, its lame, its been done before, and its insulting to people who do it for a living.

Poor people hate the rich, the smart hate the dumb, and the lames hate the cool kids. Thats just a part of life, just going by your username I would expect someone like you to not like SOHH ICEY. Just don't like to flip the script and act superior for being a nobody on a message board. You post here too just as much as we do (even though ive never heard of you), you're just not as good at it as we are.

:scusthov:

Your ego is waaaaaaaaaaay too big.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@spinoza in here lettin nikkas know the real
9aocv7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Poor people hate the rich, the dumb hate the smart, and the lames hate the cool kids. Thats just a part of life, just going by your username I would expect someone like you to not like SOHH ICEY. Just don't flip the script and act superior for being a nobody on a message board. You post here too just as much as we do (even though ive never heard of you), you're just not as good at it as we are.

ibxtWddy6BqPLF.gif