SOHH ICEY appreciation thread

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
SOHH ICEY is who you're attempting to be. Were the funniest, smartest, and coolest members. You're a shock poster/attention whore, that's why you have such a huge negative rep.

Lol at this hipster fakkit going at the best poster on coli.

Fuq sohhicey fake innernet gangbangers.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lol at this hipster fakkit going at the best poster on coli.

Fuq sohhicey fake innernet gangbangers.

Well this thread might not fail since us two are posting in it..by the time sohh icey wakes up tomorow this shyt will be a hot topic..they can thank us for blessing this thread,.xmas came early and we brought gifts..

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I fukks with you heavy, brehs. You are currently the best posters on this forum.

31-Roc-Boyz.gif

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm still with the team....however, the team has a few fukkboys on it now a days.

:al:

By the way.....I'm not maxxed out? :heh: :al:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This has been proven. People, specifically those who live on message boards/forums to the extent that they form 'cliques' etc, exhibit this behavior when they have huge voids in their lives that living an 'online life' seems to fulfill. This is the only time they are 'cool', or have the approval of others. Studies have proven the psyche that propels this type of behavior. In reality, those types of ppl are usually indeed 'just a bunch of geeks', the type who usually can't get/don't have jobs, women, friends(real life human ones), or involved in any extracurricular activities -or in other words, they don't have lives. So yes, it's a safe bet to assume that anyone taking it that far is just another lame without a life, who has found some measure of acceptance on the internet(thecoli).

Im cool as fukk online but my real life is even better, ill put my shyt up against yours any day of the week. The thing about SOHH ICEY is that were cool people in general, thats why we run the forum. Were the funniest, smartest, and most cultured. We are simply the only ones equipped to run the forum.

I wonder what studies say about people with Anime Inspired usernames? :lupe:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Lets act like sohh icey didnt start the migration and create this and this the muthafukkin thanks we get, we made the rules round this bytch, and if we bout to lose on anything we will move the goalpost and change the rules around this bytch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
thats why we run the forum.

Exhibit A - shows pride in cyber-world achievements

We are simply the only ones equipped to run the forum.

Exhibit B - fulfillment through the attaining of cyber-world acceptance and approval amongst a number of imaginary 'friends'; subject is grossly devoid of the real life version of these things

I wonder what studies say about people with Anime Inspired usernames? :lupe:

This, coming from the same poster that just said "we are the smartest, most cultured", but yet isn't smart or cultured enough to recognize the name and kanji of a person's chosen martial art(which people who actually are smart and cultured would have recognized, and do recognize, all the time). Kyokushin is my style, or 'ryu', of Karate. One who trains/practices Karate is a Karateka. My avatar is the kanji of my organization and translates to KyokushinKai or, Ultimate Truth. Knowing those things already, without the need for my explanation, is the reflection of an actual smart and cultured person. But while we are on the subject of user names being a gauge to determine one's personal worth, and whether studies would shed a favorable light on said username or not, care to explain 'Spinoza'? I'm sure it's deeeeep. And of course I'm being sarcastic, PLEASE do not explain your screen name to me. You are most likey a child. I suggest you break away from this fantasy online persona and life and try to attain REAL life growth and social flourishment.