Sohh cladyclad owes me $100

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Hold on.....is he really this dense?

Based on what's been posted here, he's clearly replying to you asking him to show the number of paid subscriptions on PSN by asking you if you can provide the same info about XBOX Gold memberships.....not your own XBOX gold membership.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Based on what's been posted here, he's clearly replying to you asking him to show the number of paid subscriptions on PSN by asking you if you can provide the same info about XBOX Gold memberships.....not your own XBOX gold membership.
Yes....Yes he is.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Oh, you want to see the sub yourself? Ok, well I'm pretty sure if you can upload a photo then you can lookup my Xbox subscription. Or you see me actively playing people and you still trying to weasel your way out? :wow:

Alright, I'll give you the mobile and laptop versions since you don't wanna look yourself :umad:

Exhibit A:
2zodgmf.png

Exhibit B because mobile doesn't show enough info...
kxpo7.jpg

Now sir, it's been fun bullshyttin with ya. Since you was act like you couldn't look for yourself, I'll just leave this link to my profile that also tells you that persons live status :ufdup:

www.xboxgamertag.com/search/courtdog

Top left corner of the screen under my pic is the status. Now about those GREENbacks :yeshrug:
"Turn on auto renew"? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
Not sure if that account will have $25 in it come September huh? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
May 30th? So you went and re-activated your gold account just to try and collect on a bet that had nothing to do with whether or not YOU have an active sub? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
I'll pitch in $10. Can we get 9 other people to do the same to give this guy $100 to get his broken XB1 repaired already and keep it movin? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/r-i-p-blastmaster-courtdogs-day-1-o-g-xbox-one.636996/

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
May 30th? So you went and re-activated your gold account just to try and collect on a bet that had nothing to do with whether or not YOU have an active sub? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
I'll pitch in $10. Can we get 9 other people to do the same to give this guy $100 to get his broken XB1 repaired already and keep it movin? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
R.I.P. Blastmaster Courtdog's Day 1 O.G. Xbox One
:mjlol:

I wasn’t tripping then. That’s exactly what I thought

I really thought he was trolling me, but he was dead serious

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I don't have 5 Xbox live gold memberships like he claimed he did on psn tho, I currently have one and proved it :dwillhuh:
R.I.P. Blastmaster Courtdog's Day 1 O.G. Xbox One
It's a dashboard beta issue, may not have to send it in afterall but I won't know till I get home :yeshrug:

As for auto renew, you are championing that people leave that on? Sounds like something a dumb b*stard would do but do you! $100 a year for live at that rate :gucci:

As for the timing of my renew, I renewed so I could snag super mega baseball 2 before it was no longer a free to play, otherwise I would have spent $30 for it like all Sony fanboys are forced to do :win:
:mjlol:

I wasn’t tripping then. That’s exactly what I thought

I really thought he was trolling me, but he was dead serious
Bruh, you just talk out the ass. It is a troll because I don't believe you so I pulled your card. You chief keef in these streets :mjpls: