Sohh cladyclad owes me $100

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Bruh, you do realize all you gotta do is look up my profile "Courtdog" and you'll see I'm gold status. I'm trying to get a super mega baseball 2 tourney started.. Kinda requires gold to run that :patrice:

So yeah, look that up or I can upload to YouTube now right? I got Kinect and everything so I can say your name. shyt, might do a mixer joint?

Just how you plan on sending that bread :blessed:

Adonis, Your grandfather wears Steve Harvey suits :camby:
Niqqa u know I was talking about the amount of gold subs from MS

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Niqqa u know I was talking about the amount of gold subs from MS
the amount of gold subscriptions :wtf:

Can you clarify? And while you're doing that could you tell me what game I should stream to you right now to prove it?

You see, quickest/easiest way to see what's good is if I left this here

Www.mixer.com/courtdog

Now you wanna watch some super mega baseball, full spectrum warrior, which one you wanna pay to see bruh :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
the amount of gold subscriptions :wtf:

Can you clarify? And while you're doing that could you tell me what game I should stream to you right now to prove it?

You see, quickest/easiest way to see what's good is if I left this here

Www.mixer.com/courtdog

Now you wanna watch some super mega baseball, full spectrum warrior, which one you wanna pay to see bruh :win:
We want to see a game you didn't get for "free" with Games with Gold.
How far have you gotten in Sea of Thieves or State of Decay 2?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
We want to see a game you didn't get for "free" with Games with Gold.
How far have you gotten in Sea of Thieves or State of Decay 2?
Two Gamepass games :dwillhuh:

I haven't played them, I don't have time to dedicate to games that require alot of my time. The original state of decay, we had a big ass compound. I didn't play for a week, came back and nikkaz died. I haven't been that upset since my garden got taken over in viva pinata for doing the same thing :francis:

I can help you play a newer game tho, I got a way out :umad:

But I would rather play an excellent multiplayer game. Super mega is that, so I understand why you wouldn't want any parts of a game like that. You only play shytty games like Destiny 2 :mjlol:
You trying too hard, gamespass is free for me (boss) but cdkeys has it for $3 right now if YOU wanna join us :sas2:

@Cladyclad can I get my duckets in GREENbacks :win:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Two Gamepass games :dwillhuh:

I haven't played them, I don't have time to dedicate to games that require alot of my time. The original state of decay, we had a big ass compound. I didn't play for a week, came back and nikkaz died. I haven't been that upset since my garden got taken over in viva pinata for doing the same thing :francis:

I can help you play a newer game tho, I got a way out :umad:

But I would rather play an excellent multiplayer game. Super mega is that, so I understand why you wouldn't want any parts of a game like that. You only play shytty games like Destiny 2 :mjlol:

You trying too hard, gamespass is free for me (boss) but cdkeys has it for $3 right now if YOU wanna join us :sas2:
This is too easy to disprove. I give you too much credit sometimes. This was one of them.
I have "A way out" on PS4 and am just about done with it.
These days its been God Of War 4 and State of Decay 2.
You eat really good off those freebies. My tastes are just a bit more refined than yours. :yeshrug:
We can't all be :stylin:for hot dogs and cup noodles for breakfast lunch and dinner.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This is too easy to disprove. I give you too much credit sometimes. This was one of them.
I have "A way out" on PS4 and am just about done with it.
These days its been God Of War 4 and State of Decay 2.
You eat really good off those freebies. My tastes are just a bit more refined than yours. :yeshrug:
We can't all be :stylin:for hot dogs and cup noodles for breakfast lunch and dinner.
That's cool cuz cladyclad is treating this weekend :blessed:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You catchin' up on bills still or can you buy a AAA game that was released this year?
I smoke about 5 $20 jays a day :gucci:

You really think buying a videogame demonstrates wealth :dahell:

Make sure you lockup after you done mopping your daddy's office...

A Steve Harvey suits nikka made you :dj2:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I smoke about 5 $20 jays a day :gucci:

You really think buying a videogame demonstrates wealth :dahell:

Make sure you lockup after you done mopping your daddy's office...

A Steve Harvey suits nikka made you :dj2:
Buying a game doesn't demonstrate wealth, but talking about them and not buying them demonstrates poverty. :wow:
Why mention an office? :skip:Is this your way of voicing your disbelief that a person could possibly have an office job? :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Buying a game doesn't demonstrate wealth, but talking about them and not buying them demonstrates poverty. :wow:
Why mention an office? :skip:Is this your way of voicing your disbelief that a person could possibly have an office job? :francis:
If you believe not buying a videogame demonstrates poverty then you by default believe buying games is a sign of wealth. This lower leveled way of thinking makes you perfect for an office job. Especially if every cubicle has its own trashcan :francis: but that's neither here nor there, I'm my own boss, I'm about to go pick up a couple hunnid right now. But I can assure you those hundreds will not be as sweet as the one that is coming from @Cladyclad :banderas: Dats my nikka right there!!!

Where my pubg code at bruh :birdman: