Sohh cladyclad owes me $100

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If you believe not buying a videogame demonstrates poverty then you by default believe buying games is a sign of wealth. This lower leveled way of thinking makes you perfect for an office job. Especially if every cubicle has its own trashcan :francis: but that's neither here nor there, I'm my own boss, I'm about to go pick up a couple hunnid right now. But I can assure you those hundreds will not be as sweet as the one that is coming from @Cladyclad :banderas: Dats my nikka right there!!!

Where my pubg code at bruh :birdman:
I got my own office at my day job and a lucrative side business I'm working on making my full time gig but I'm not going to rearrange your fantasy of me :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I still have no idea what this thread is about. What bet? Link?

@Cladyclad was like, “@PS4, I’ll send you $100 if you can prove to me you have paid for XBL and it’s currently active.” @PS4 has been being @PS4 and produced no receipts that he actually has XBL. He said to do the research yourself. In my eyes, he has not provided any evidence that he has actually paid for XBL...:francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hes asking to see the # of xbox gold subs. Not ops personal sub. :deadmanny:

Op having delusions of grandeur
Hold on, who the fukk are you and why the fukk did you quote what he said JUST TO SAY HE DIDN'T SAY IT :wtf:
Lets revisit what KlansyKlan said...
I’ll give 100$ PayPal If u can show me Xbox live gold subs
Now how the fukk do you turn what you quoted.. Like, its not something you misremembered. You actually quoted it :facepalm:
If you show me Xbox Live Subs.. I got one. So that is done, you can shut the fukk up now on that topic.. forever.

Now, to entertain the broke nikka crew. You saying he's asking to see the number of xbox gold subs.
What does that actually mean? Like, how many times have I bought Gold over the 17yrs I been a Gold Member? Yeah, that's what he was asking :stopitslime:
This man gets it

No checks getting cut here:birdman:
Oh hells no, if you wanna bytch up then I want my bread instead of the pubg :ufdup:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Hold on, who the fukk are you and why the fukk did you quote what he said JUST TO SAY HE DIDN'T SAY IT :wtf:
Lets revisit what KlansyKlan said...

Now how the fukk do you turn what you quoted.. Like, its not something you misremembered. You actually quoted it :facepalm:
If you show me Xbox Live Subs.. I got one. So that is done, you can shut the fukk up now on that topic.. forever.

Now, to entertain the broke nikka crew. You saying he's asking to see the number of xbox gold subs.
What does that actually mean? Like, how many times have I bought Gold over the 17yrs I been a Gold Member? Yeah, that's what he was asking :stopitslime:

Oh hells no, if you wanna bytch up then I want my bread instead of the pubg :ufdup:
ADFBE315-_F8_F9-489_F-_AED9-38_CC0_F259_C56.png

No checks getting cut niqqa:birdman:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ADFBE315-_F8_F9-489_F-_AED9-38_CC0_F259_C56.png

No checks getting cut niqqa:birdman:
Oh, you want to see the sub yourself? Ok, well I'm pretty sure if you can upload a photo then you can lookup my Xbox subscription. Or you see me actively playing people and you still trying to weasel your way out? :wow:

Alright, I'll give you the mobile and laptop versions since you don't wanna look yourself :umad:

Exhibit A:
2zodgmf.png

Exhibit B because mobile doesn't show enough info...
kxpo7.jpg

Now sir, it's been fun bullshyttin with ya. Since you was act like you couldn't look for yourself, I'll just leave this link to my profile that also tells you that persons live status :ufdup:

www.xboxgamertag.com/search/courtdog

Top left corner of the screen under my pic is the status. Now about those GREENbacks :yeshrug: