So you're walking thru the coliseum voting for a new mod AND OUT OF NOWHERE YOUR WIFE GETS KIDNAPPED

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Anyone but @Ed MOTHEREFFING G I reckon.

I want to know why he thinks he is qualified to be a mod of this section. Really. I do. This isn't trolling. This is a legitimate plea to him and other posters.

His opinions on films are bottom of the barrel schlock, he's never once that I've seen provided any sort of genuine insight into any film or television show. The man doesn't have a critical thinking bone in his body.

His posts essentially consist of 13 year old masturbatory diatribes and ruminations of made up scenarios featuring an array of "cool" film and comic book characters and asking the coli to vote on some nonsense that he made up while smoking weed in a cheeto-stained bathrobe in his basement.

And you know he thinks this is "cool" or alright because The Coli is like the barbershop to some posters, though I couldn't bear anyone actually ever writing something so corny. I just fukking spit at my screen by writing that. But then again @Ed MOTHEREFFING G is as corny as they come so he brings up topics that he thinks "real nikkas" would appreciate like, "The Wood is a CLASSIC (uppercase letters lets you know his opinion means anything)"

It even gets more embarrassing when he actually tries to espouse a legitimate opinion on anything worthwhile. His first post on that is "Watched this for the first time in like a decade yesterday, laughing like crazy...shyt was comedy man, and stacey was a GOAT superthug comedy charactor"

Well thank you for that Ed. Your insight makes this board better :ugghh:
:gladbron: :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Like four different threads got made on the new X-Men movie today. There's now two threads on Wright leaving Ant-Man. It's becoming very hard for me not to nominate myself so I can merge the fukk out of this splintered ass board.
I could give a fukk about spoilers but dupe threads enrage me.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Are we really gonna have a legitimate rating system?

Thing is it could be brilliant to try to implement a community thing like that, but we need a concrete rating system. A's down to F's along with minus scores is too broad. I say just 0 stars to 4 stars like Ebert

Or we just do official threads. But I know people use ratings as buying guides, and people invariably seek out other opinions. It could be cool but difficult to implement.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I want to know why he thinks he is qualified to be a mod of this section. Really. I do. This isn't trolling. This is a legitimate plea to him and other posters.

His opinions on films are bottom of the barrel schlock, he's never once that I've seen provided any sort of genuine insight into any film or television show. The man doesn't have a critical thinking bone in his body.

His posts essentially consist of 13 year old masturbatory diatribes and ruminations of made up scenarios featuring an array of "cool" film and comic book characters and asking the coli to vote on some nonsense that he made up while smoking weed in a cheeto-stained bathrobe in his basement.

And you know he thinks this is "cool" or alright because The Coli is like the barbershop to some posters, though I couldn't bear anyone actually ever writing something so corny. I just fukking spit at my screen by writing that. But then again @Ed MOTHEREFFING G is as corny as they come so he brings up topics that he thinks "real nikkas" would appreciate like, "The Wood is a CLASSIC (uppercase letters lets you know his opinion means anything)"

It even gets more embarrassing when he actually tries to espouse a legitimate opinion on anything worthwhile. His first post on that is "Watched this for the first time in like a decade yesterday, laughing like crazy...shyt was comedy man, and stacey was a GOAT superthug comedy charactor"

Fred.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

262pla8.jpg

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
My vote goes to @obarth , his reviews are the GOAT.

But I think TSC needs ro represent since they do good numbers, especially on Mondays and PPVs. So I'll throw @3Rivers name into the mix, @Ed MOTHERfukkING G is a good pick also, but he's an Orton stan so that deducts a few points :troll:

cook

Banned
Daps
My vote goes to @obarth , his reviews are the GOAT.

But I think TSC needs ro represent since they do good numbers, especially on Mondays and PPVs. So I'll throw @3Rivers name into the mix, @Ed MOTHERfukkING G is a good pick also, but he's an Orton stan so that deducts a few points :troll:
@3Rivers has been added as a TSC mod.

is anyone interested in being the dedicated spoiler mod for this forum? we need someone who doesnt care about shyt getting spoiled and is up on the usual culprits, game of thrones & walking dead

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
@3Rivers has been added as a TSC mod.

is anyone interested in being the dedicated spoiler mod for this forum? we need someone who doesnt care about shyt getting spoiled and is up on the usual culprits, game of thrones & walking dead
Me or either @Ted Rodgers or @AllHolosEve can have Walking Dead Covered, Dont watch Game of Thrones though :yeshrug: