So you're walking thru the coliseum voting for a new mod AND OUT OF NOWHERE YOUR WIFE GETS KIDNAPPED

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Anyone but @Ed MOTHEREFFING G I reckon.

I want to know why he thinks he is qualified to be a mod of this section. Really. I do. This isn't trolling. This is a legitimate plea to him and other posters.

His opinions on films are bottom of the barrel schlock, he's never once that I've seen provided any sort of genuine insight into any film or television show. The man doesn't have a critical thinking bone in his body.

His posts essentially consist of 13 year old masturbatory diatribes and ruminations of made up scenarios featuring an array of "cool" film and comic book characters and asking the coli to vote on some nonsense that he made up while smoking weed in a cheeto-stained bathrobe in his basement.

And you know he thinks this is "cool" or alright because The Coli is like the barbershop to some posters, though I couldn't bear anyone actually ever writing something so corny. I just fukking spit at my screen by writing that. But then again @Ed MOTHEREFFING G is as corny as they come so he brings up topics that he thinks "real nikkas" would appreciate like, "The Wood is a CLASSIC (uppercase letters lets you know his opinion means anything)"

It even gets more embarrassing when he actually tries to espouse a legitimate opinion on anything worthwhile. His first post on that is "Watched this for the first time in like a decade yesterday, laughing like crazy...shyt was comedy man, and stacey was a GOAT superthug comedy charactor"

Well thank you for that Ed. Your insight makes this board better :ugghh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Anyone but @Ed MOTHEREFFING G I reckon.

I want to know why he thinks he is qualified to be a mod of this section. Really. I do. This isn't trolling. This is a legitimate plea to him and other posters.

His opinions on films are bottom of the barrel schlock, he's never once that I've seen provided any sort of genuine insight into any film or television show. The man doesn't have a critical thinking bone in his body.

His posts essentially consist of 13 year old masturbatory diatribes and ruminations of made up scenarios featuring an array of "cool" film and comic book characters and asking the coli to vote on some nonsense that he made up while smoking weed in a cheeto-stained bathrobe in his basement.

And you know he thinks this is "cool" or alright because The Coli is like the barbershop to some posters, though I couldn't bear anyone actually ever writing something so corny. I just fukking spit at my screen by writing that. But then again @Ed MOTHEREFFING G is as corny as they come so he brings up topics that he thinks "real nikkas" would appreciate like, "The Wood is a CLASSIC (uppercase letters lets you know his opinion means anything)"

It even gets more embarrassing when he actually tries to espouse a legitimate opinion on anything worthwhile. His first post on that is "Watched this for the first time in like a decade yesterday, laughing like crazy...shyt was comedy man, and stacey was a GOAT superthug comedy charactor"

Well thank you for that Ed. Your insight makes this board better :ugghh:

:umad: