So you're walking thru the coliseum voting for a new mod AND OUT OF NOWHERE YOUR WIFE GETS KIDNAPPED

cook

Banned
Daps
something to consider when you're suggesting people; modding is not always about being a good poster. its about putting your foot down in certain situations and often times you have to be an a$$hole. a moderator doesn't have to be your favorite poster, but you should respect their opinion and how they convey their opinions even when you disagree with them

Daps
How the fukk did my wife get kidnapped while I was voting on a mod? Am I that oblivious?
3l4d.png

Run yo hat nikka. :birdman:

:dahell:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And the mod should be someone who would notice that there is no "Game of Thrones/Breaking Bad/Whatever the new hotness is at the moment" Season Whatever Spoilers Welcome Thread and make one once it became obvious that shyt was getting touchy like in the GoT Season 4 No Spoilers thread.
Dimes are being dropped fast and furious in that thread even for shyt that isn't really a spoiler.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think @hexagram23 or @obarth really want the job so I'll nominate @Ed MOTHEREFFING G

:manny:

I appreciate the love from everyone but honestly I doubt this section needs a hands-on mod. Aside from spoilers I don't see cats getting into wild, console war style arguments over movies or TV shows, that would need a mod to step in and :ufdup:

Fred.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
We got the name change... All we need us a mod... @mastermind does have mod experience.. Modding this place is not that serious except for handeling spoilers.