Reppin
QUEENS NY
winners-dont-use-drugs-anti-drug-splash-screen-message-shown-on-coin-FHNG2W.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I never had this problem. I used to have my PlayStation on the carpet and I would play for hours and didn’t have a problem lol

I didn’t even know about putting the ps upside down to get it to work until I was well into my 20s
Then you was sheltered (or really young) because it is impossible to not know of anyone who had the problem, then the disc read error fiasco happens next gen :francis:
Throwing proxinity mines on doors to blow up ops
If this is a golden eye reference, my nikkaz booby trapped the entire bathroom so at first you'd die in the ceiling. Then we got more elaborate and would strategically booby trap the whole area.

Of course the proximity mine on a vest, pick up the vest and the mine is still there but disappears trick, can't forget that...
51SS62YC1PL.jpg

Who remembers renting this from Blockbuster or Hollywood video? :whew:

I never cared for tricky :yeshrug:

I do have a story about blockbuster. I tried to contact them 15/20yrs ago about possibly merging or doing a promotion with pizza hut or dominos. Here was the promotion they was doing at the time...

Usually a pizza place and a video rental place would be located in the same shopping center. So I wanted the option of ordering Dinner and a movie for the fam and to have that delivered (you still don't get that today) I knew the internet would make places like blockbuster obsolete so this was a no brainer for both companies imo. Blockbuster would go on to turn down the acquisition of Netflix for 50 million dollars. Now Netflix is worth 20billion

Who are these dummies running these companies :dwillhuh:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then you was sheltered (or really young) because it is impossible to not know of anyone who had the problem, then the disc read error fiasco happens next gen :francis:

If this is a golden eye reference, my nikkaz booby trapped the entire bathroom so at first you'd die in the ceiling. Then we got more elaborate and would strategically booby trap the whole area.

Of course the proximity mine on a vest, pick up the vest and the mine is still there but disappears trick, can't forget that...

I never cared for tricky :yeshrug:

I do have a story about blockbuster. I tried to contact them 15/20yrs ago about possibly merging or doing a promotion with pizza hut or dominos. Here was the promotion they was doing at the time...

Usually a pizza place and a video rental place would be located in the same shopping center. So I wanted the option of ordering Dinner and a movie for the fam and to have that delivered (you still don't get that today) I knew the internet would make places like blockbuster obsolete so this was a no brainer for both companies imo. Blockbuster would go on to turn down the acquisition of Netflix for 50 million dollars. Now Netflix is worth 20billion

Who are these dummies running these companies :dwillhuh:

Like i said, i never had this problem and the majority of people I knew went the 64 route cause of Mario 64 being so huge.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Don't know if it's been posted but time stamped for you old Sega heads that learned this cheat lol: