So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I thought everybody knew this. :yeshrug: Yellow Boy went inside of the music studio and beat Baby to a bloody pulp. Baby had him killed for it.
Damn I didn't know this? what YEAR was this?
Also is the song "What happen to that Boy" in reference to this? because Yella Boy was his name? Interesting

Daps
I thought everybody knew this. :yeshrug: Yellow Boy went inside of the music studio and beat Baby to a bloody pulp. Baby had him killed for it.
i heard rumors before but then i read this a few minutes ago :ohhh:
http://thehoodup.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=103376#.Vag2rU69Kc0
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking....angsta-williams-snitched-for-lesser-sentence/
""U.N.L.V. were let go from Cash Money but didn’t go quietly. Yella Boy supposedly pistol-whipped Baby and shot holes in one of his trucks as it was parked in front of the Melpomene projects. In April, after having bought some dope from a certain D-boy, Yella Boy was shot and killed in his vehicle while parked near Washington and Dryades. He was only twenty-two years old. Cash Money moved on. ""
Now this is wht really happened. Now currently Birdmans blood brother "Gangsta" is trying to make a deal with the state or feds to dive up info on 2 unsolved murders tht will lead to the shooters including one leading to Birdman. For yall who dnt know who Gangsta is besides Birdman brother who is doing a life sentence. He was one out of 3 members of New Orleans most known group. " The Hot Boyz" Not the rap group. A ruthless D Boy gang New Orleans. Instead of busting raps. They were busting caps!!! The former members were Gangsta, Sterling, and Mosquita. If u go bakk and listen to B.G.z old albums from 1992-1998. He had mention their names numerous of times. N.O.P.D. reported after Gangsta incarceration and Sterling and Mosquita death. (murdered). New Orleans homicide rate dropped rapidly decrease by almost half of the city's homicide rate at the time and for a while. Gangsta also put up $100,000 to help get the label Cash Money started and also gave Birdman permission to use his street gang name " The Hot Boys" for the former rap group of B.G., Juvenile, Lil Wayne, and Turk while incarcerated. As far as him receiving any royalties of tht shyt. I dnt know
shrug.gif
. In the link below Gangsta get into details about Yellas death and beef with Birdman and Wht really happened and why. Abd also he gets into details about testifying against his brother Birdman and tell u the real reason why Birdman gave Lil Wayne the throne if the label and getting played by Birdman as usual. Link below.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Roscoe is definitely snitching, when you have a lawyer they WORK FOR YOU, YOU ARE THE BOSS!
This nikka attorney is implicating birdman and young thug, that means he's snitching. Your lawyer runs everything by you and every move they make regardingyour case. He could have said no to that shyt, but he said fucc it he wants a reduced sentence so he's cooperating:francis:

Jackz

Rookie
Daps
A word to the wise never live in new Orleans. Its nothing to do down here except for hitting licks ,catching bodies ,or getting shot . Its a fukking trap man if you young you either dead or in jail . But free thug tho

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Roscoe is definitely snitching, when you have a lawyer they WORK FOR YOU, YOU ARE THE BOSS!
This nikka attorney is implicating birdman and young thug, that means he's snitching. Your lawyer runs everything by you and every move they make regardingyour case. He could have said no to that shyt, but he said fucc it he wants a reduced sentence so he's cooperating:francis:
Conspiracy of assassination ..Why did you shoot at Lil Wayne tour bus? Was it Gang related? Did ya Boss order it? Whos your Boss..Tell me why...u know the days in your life dont get shorter they get longer..Your gonna remember ya child when he's calling that other guy DADDY :whoo: