So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
to me thats a bad sign. when feds are taking this long theyre just case building. the recent YT arrest are telling, as well as Birdman all of a sudden making his IG private. He must have heard something..it also calls into question the mysterious parting of ways btwn BRDMN/THUG. Could Birdman have failed to pay Thug/YSL for their work?? or are Thug and Birdman trying to backtrack
Birdman and Young thug separation wasn't about money or beef..I think Young thug was tryna stay to hisself to avoid something..they are still cool..I think he was laying lowkey with Richgang because someone knew something would spill

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Birdman and Young thug separation wasn't about money or beef..I think Young thug was tryna stay to hisself to avoid something..they are still cool..I think he was laying lowkey with Richgang because someone knew something would spill
true but what motive would this Rosco character have for trying to get Birdman and Thug charged? Did Birdman not hold him/his fam down like he said? something must have happened

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
true but what motive would this Rosco character have for trying to get Birdman and Thug charged? Did Birdman not hold him/his fam down like he said? something must have happened
true..that is true breh... he seems like he had love for Thugga ..idk but it seems somewhere they got some infomation from someone..they have a undercover agent working bothsides or somthing

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true..that is true breh... he seems like he had love for Thugga ..idk but it seems somewhere they got some infomation from someone..they have a undercover agent working bothsides or somthing
has to be the case. how else can you explain Birdman deleting IG's and making it private? I think he forsure heard something

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Prolly obvious, but you caping and getting hurt by my post tells me you have a vested interest in him/her.

What label u with breh?

And the expression is "falling on deaf ears" not short ears you ignorant ass bytch.

Yeah breh I had lunch by the pool today it was nice.
Whose caping? You got a least 20 posts in a thread about someone you don't have a interest in? LOL I ain't say shyt about Future.. It's just pathetic what YOU doing.

You need lunch by the pool after working that hard at hating Lol.

Thanks for the correction though :blessed:

Daps
Whose caping? You got a least 20 posts in a thread about someone you don't have a interest in? LOL I ain't say shyt about Future.. It's just pathetic what YOU doing.

You need lunch by the pool after working that hard at hating Lol.

Thanks for the correction though :blessed:

Nah def not 20 posts, but it's a lot of you idiots/shills on here that need to be checked.

Obviously I'm interested or I wouldn't comment.

It's not hard for me to type 2 paragraph responses. That's tough for you? That actually explains a lot about you.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Birdman orchestrated Young thug influence to become the new Carter..it probably was Baby's ideological scheme for him to name his album Carter 6...but who knows who got the idea first in the head to kill off the Carter... interesting but I see why Lil wayne stopped speaking on them because he already knew they been plotting his death.
also Young thug snitched on himself if u look at his Barter 6 instagram promotion he used a autotune demonic voice chanting the words "YM Killer..Ym..i'll KILL U" BomBaClatz

Last edited:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah def not 20 posts, but it's a lot of you idiots/shills on here that need to be checked.

Obviously I'm interested or I wouldn't comment.

It's not hard for me to type 2 paragraph responses. That's tough for you? That actually explains a lot about you.
Bruh. What did I tell you?

Go enjoy life, no one needs to be checked by you personally. It benefits you none.

And if you're interested, how you going to try to get at me for also having interest?

Peace out man.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yea its like that in GA. My aunt on my dad's side is a lawyer and when i finally came to visit her she had a house like what breh posted. Had me thinking we were rich
But you aren't rich right? So where is the trap? Because there has to be a trap to this..:lupe:

Edit: Plus I have fam in ATL also...and when I was younger I thought they were rich also...but it seems like its still the same shyt in 2015.....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
200k for that house, WTF. :mindblown:
bruh...its cheap as fukk to live in ATL....another reason alot of people head down there....but that reminds me of how the IE is in Cali....big houses that are affordable....but you gotta watch out for your neighbors plotting....