So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't see much indication that Roscoe has been cooperating.....Not that it isn't a real possibility, but all the info in that indidment concerning YSL/bloods can come from the gang task force guys, informants on the street, various intel gathering processes. The investigators knew about the whole YSL way before they arrested Pee Wee.

the fact that he wants Thug and Bird charged is a pretty big hint :skip:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Ummm Did anyone snitch? sounds like someone is talking..looks bad

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
lmao he snitched... rocket science connected the dots and then they got Thugga on a arrest so they could get him on the indictment of conspiracy to murder and his homeboy is arrested..LOL think about it

p.s the guy thats in jail is T.I friend..im sure dude thought about his life and said he would work with them I mean the guy was on mentor television show LOL

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:ufdup:

You were the one in here hyping him up like he was about that. That boy is a leaned out junkie that hangs around Floyd Mayweather, TI, and Birdman so he can shine off of their pocket change collectively. To keep it real though, someone snitched on him in that camp because this case is flimsy and the police don't put it together like that without someone leading them in the right direction. You got cats in the streets that literally make a living out of snitching and get paid monthly salaries and it always is the most reckless dude that LOOKS like he is solid and can mean mug all day.

:dead: because I remember saying the same thing....@SKJ you were like 'I can't believe Pee Wee Roscoe would do this....Not Pee Wee' lol

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
KaFMjlb.gif
:francis:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh shyt

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/young-thug-charged-drug-weapons-violations/nmzqj/

Thursday, records obtained by Channel 2’s Mike Petchenik show that attorneys for Young Thug’s road manager, Jimmy Winfrey, have filed motions asking a judge to dismiss the racketeering charges. “The state has chosen to dramatize the matter,” they wrote of a June indictment that accuses Winfrey of acting “in conjunction with Jeffrey Williams (aka Young Thug) and Bryan Williams (aka Birdman)” in the shooting of Lil Wayne’s tour buses in April. Prosecutors allege Winfrey appears holding an assault rifle in a Young Thug music video entitled “Halftime,” and allege the lyrics reference attacking Lil Wayne. “Interestingly, the music video was not released until 6/8/15, which is nearly two months after the ‘shooting’ and nearly a week after Mr. Winfrey had turned himself in to authorities. Further, the Defendant did not say or sing anything on this music video. Lastly, there is no allegation that any of the purported victims of the Terroristic Threats ever saw this video or felt terrorized after seeing said video,” the motion reads. The motion also claims prosecutors misinterpreted the lyrics, and that they make no threat to harm Lil Wayne. “The lyrics mix past and present tenses, but the future tense is not involved. The speaker's identity is unclear. Since ‘Halftime’ does not make any statements about what Jeffrey Williams is going to do in the future, it cannot be a threat.”

Winfrey’s attorneys also argue prosecutors are engaging in “selective prosecution,” by singling out their client but not bringing charges against either Birdman or Young Thug. “Bryan Williams made threats to shoot Dwayne Carter on his Instagram account five days prior to the shooting,” the motion claims. “Likewise, Jeffrey Williams had issues with Dwayne Carter. Jeffrey Williams made threats to shoot Dwayne Carter on a music video prior to the shooting.” The motions claim their actions make them “parties to the crime.” “The State has, nevertheless, failed to charge Bryan Williams and Jeffrey Williams, and this action is without any reasonable explanation,” they wrote.

:ohhh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
lmao he snitched... rocket science connected the dots and then they got Thugga on a arrest so they could get him on the indictment of conspiracy to murder and his homeboy is arrested..LOL think about it

p.s the guy thats in jail is T.I friend..im sure dude thought about his life and said he would work with them I mean the guy was on mentor television show LOL

Peewee been around everybody even nikkas beefing and rival sets

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

it's definitely indicative of his lawyer either being reckless or Pee Wee feeling bitter about maybe his treatment after he 'put in the work'.....but, if he was cooperating, there is no reason YT and Baby would not have been charged in that indictment. Now, Pee Wee could def. be talking or will talk, but that lawyer thing isn't conclusive evidence. If he wanted them charged, they would have, based on testimony he would given to the grand jury, and the prosecutor. His lawyer is using legal tactics to call the entire case into question, it's def. like a Shyne/Puffy situation at this point.