So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Breh, that's how MOST houses look in suburban Atlanta. What would be considered a mansion in Cali or outside of NYC is AVERAGE price down here.

That's why 70% of my neighborhood right now consists of people from New Jersey and New York. Cost of living down here will have an East Coaster feelin' like Warren Buffet out this hoe.

I mean, THIS house right here comes in at just under $200,000....in Jersey, this house would be ALL of $450,000, and don't even get me started on property taxes:

1352994571.jpg

200k for that house, WTF. :mindblown:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Looks like the nikka that took the shots is snitching on BM and the faq

The end of this bullshyt hopefully:blessed:

All this nikka had to do was pay up and release the nikka album.:scust:
Baby wanted Wayne dead so he could own his music royalitys not pay em and his lost catalog and sell it like Suge did tupac and he could replace him with Young Thugga for the new generation so he would have a deceased Mega legend and a new upcoming unique artist..Birdman is ruthless as deathrow..it failed the guy got arrested and Young thug tried to separate himself from Baby and Richgang so he could invade the conspiracy charges but it was to late?..could be a theory?
Baby is mad and thats why the beef brewed at the club with him with Lil wayne..

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's definitely indicative of his lawyer either being reckless or Pee Wee feeling bitter about maybe his treatment after he 'put in the work'.....but, if he was cooperating, there is no reason YT and Baby would not have been charged in that indictment. Now, Pee Wee could def. be talking or will talk, but that lawyer thing isn't conclusive evidence. If he wanted them charged, they would have, based on testimony he would given to the grand jury, and the prosecutor. His lawyer is using legal tactics to call the entire case into question, it's def. like a Shyne/Puffy situation at this point.
to me thats a bad sign. when feds are taking this long theyre just case building. the recent YT arrest are telling, as well as Birdman all of a sudden making his IG private. He must have heard something..it also calls into question the mysterious parting of ways btwn BRDMN/THUG. Could Birdman have failed to pay Thug/YSL for their work?? or are Thug and Birdman trying to backtrack

Daps
Probably falling on short ears but here goes...

GO OUTSIDE, STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE FINANCES OF A MAN WHO DOESN'T KNOW YOU EXIST!

Prolly obvious, but you caping and getting hurt by my post tells me you have a vested interest in him/her.

What label u with breh?

And the expression is "falling on deaf ears" not short ears you ignorant ass bytch.

Yeah breh I had lunch by the pool today it was nice.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Baby wanted Wayne dead so he could own his music royalitys not pay em and his lost catalog and sell it like Suge did tupac and he could replace him with Young Thugga for the new generation so he would have a deceased Mega legend and a new upcoming unique artist..Birdman is ruthless as deathrow..it failed the guy got arrested and Young thug tried to separate himself from Baby and Richgang so he could invade the conspiracy charges but it was to late?..could be a theory?
Baby is mad and thats why the beef brewed at the club with him with Lil wayne..
Baby is definitely furious...

But that kinda makes sense. Especially with shyt boiling over at that club.

Not only does baby owe Wayne 50 mil, Wayne also got Drake and Nicki on YM and the loyal af with Wayne...

This shyt like a movie :wow:

Daps
Could Birdman have failed to pay Thug/YSL for their work?? or are Thug and Birdman trying to backtrack

Hahaha nah breh ask the Coli, Bird gave Thug MILLIONS for selling 15,000 albums!

Despite 20 years of fukkin every artist he ever had out of money.

But ask these doofuses that keep quoting me, they'll tell you Thug is different:mjlol: