So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
:ufdup:

You were the one in here hyping him up like he was about that. That boy is a leaned out junkie that hangs around Floyd Mayweather, TI, and Birdman so he can shine off of their pocket change collectively. To keep it real though, someone snitched on him in that camp because this case is flimsy and the police don't put it together like that without someone leading them in the right direction. You got cats in the streets that literally make a living out of snitching and get paid monthly salaries and it always is the most reckless dude that LOOKS like he is solid and can mean mug all day.

Like I said when the news about the lawsuit first dropped, this is just the beginning for Birdman. When you get sued for that much money, the feds start trying to get those books open. He tried to turn Wayne's lights out because he's probably involved in all kinds of shyt. His accounts will get frozen next...
The story clearly says the drivers were kept behind for questioning and everyone else was let go.

And is it snitching if you get shot at?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The story clearly says the drivers were kept behind for questioning and everyone else was let go.

And is it snitching if you get shot at?
It wouldn't be snitching for a civilian, but Wayne has claimed that he's about that life :manny:. fukk him for being the biggest promoter of that shyt to the kids. He's now experiencing some real gang culture.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It wouldn't be snitching for a civilian, but Wayne has claimed that he's about that life :manny:. fukk him for being the biggest promoter of that shyt to the kids. He's now experiencing some real gang culture.
Wayne didnt snitch though

And I agree...Wayne can't turn Christian now. He better stick to that shyt he rap about.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wayne didnt snitch though

And I agree...Wayne can't turn Christian now. He better stick to that shyt he rap about.
Nah I'm not saying that he's snitching, I'm saying he isn't civilian so talking to the police is snitching according to any definition.
And IMO he can turn Christian, but I can't feel sorry for him because people are gunning for him when he's be claiming that life and promoting this shyt to kids.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
10cvxp0.jpg

:dead: nice