So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Nah yall are just dumb cuz u see these cats flossin on IG and don't really know how shyt goes. You think all the sudden Bird started coming out of pocket for his artists?

U ever watch Cribs? U know how much of that shyt was fake? Fake house fake cars left and right.

Yall sheep just believe anything.

shut the fukk up. That nikka live in the A, u could buy a house for like 15,000 out there. You think he not getting show money? Even if he never saw a royalty check, Birdman cant take his show money. That nikka clearly is not living in squalor. Take this neg.

Daps
I don't fukk with young batty boy but damn the nikka can't own shyt?

I'm saying yall don't understand how shyt goes, especially with Bird. These rappers get put up in homes, cars, and jewels for the image, but that shyt is owned by the label.

Like the day after Pimp C died, Lil J took back the Bentley he had. That was not in Pimps name.

And the game is wayyyy tighter than that nowadays cuz selling records doesn't make $ anymore.

It's all an image and facade breh.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm saying yall don't understand how shyt goes, especially with Bird. These rappers get put up in homes, cars, and jewels for the image, but that shyt is owned by the label.

Like the day after Pimp C died, Lil J took back the Bentley he had. That was not in Pimps name.

And the game is wayyyy tighter than that nowadays cuz selling records doesn't make $ anymore.

I know my G...even pac didn't own shyt after died

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
So they just got charged with terroristic threats and not conspiracy to commit murder? :ohhh:
Yes, this story is completely separate from what he got locked up for. He got arrested for threatening to shoot a mall security guard in the face. He hasn't been charged with anything from this.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
How deep does this rabbit hole go :lupe:

"find out on the next eposide of the xfiles" :lupe:

find out next time.................. ON

DRAGON BALL Z !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sJzHH0i.gif

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

my nikka u act like this nikka own the trump plaza. He has a home in atlanta.

Daps
shut the fukk up. That nikka live in the A, u could buy a house for like 15,000 out there. You think he not getting show money? Even if he never saw a royalty check, Birdman cant take his show money. That nikka clearly is not living in squalor. Take this neg.

First, that house does not cost 15 gz. That's a million dollar home.

2nd, do u know what a 360 deal is? That's when the label gets bread off of everything, hence the term 360. That includes shows, merchandise, EVERYTHING.

There was no such thing as 360 deals 10 years ago. These young new artists are ALL signed to 360 contracts nowadays.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I bet thug has less than 50 gz to his name.

2pac died broke and at the absolute peak of his career. sold 10's of millions of albums. Thug's album sold like 15,000:mjlol: