2S1cmXF.png

XLhPCbl.png

:ohhh:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt man. They just want an excuse to lock up rappers and get a search warrant for his house

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If this leads to them investigating CMR the way they did Murder Inc. 10 years ago, well, we saw how it ended for that company, and Irv is much more of an "industry" guy than Baby.

I think Slim is already cashing out on the low...

Its like when your team is down 30 and you start clearing the bench..

Austin Mahone
Jacquees
Paris Hilton
Caskey
Juvenile

I love Juvenile, but his time is up as far as selling real records

I think its a matter of time breh...:wow:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Rappers are so sloppy with their criminal activities :what:Thugga's career is coming to an end. Birdman thought he had Wayne, but fell and slipped on his own trap :why:
Yup...its crazy.

Birdman will kill someone he called a son over money.

I can't with the industry.

Also...cops let wayne go without talking to him and shyt.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
So Pee Wee Roscoe snitching?
:mjpls:

I thought he was about that DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR life :sas2:
:ufdup:

You were the one in here hyping him up like he was about that. That boy is a leaned out junkie that hangs around Floyd Mayweather, TI, and Birdman so he can shine off of their pocket change collectively. To keep it real though, someone snitched on him in that camp because this case is flimsy and the police don't put it together like that without someone leading them in the right direction. You got cats in the streets that literally make a living out of snitching and get paid monthly salaries and it always is the most reckless dude that LOOKS like he is solid and can mean mug all day.

Like I said when the news about the lawsuit first dropped, this is just the beginning for Birdman. When you get sued for that much money, the feds start trying to get those books open. He tried to turn Wayne's lights out because he's probably involved in all kinds of shyt. His accounts will get frozen next...