So you buy an M.2 SSD device that meets standard but there is no guarantee it will work

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You gotta sign up for the first time and they sent the code to your email.

the code is expired cause I used the code. You can't share the same code once I used it.

You right. :snoop:

I thought it was for the NEXT order. :snoop:

Just got the backordered on the drive email, so I'm cancelling that order and placing a new one with the code

edit 2: apparently the discount is on the full price not the regular price, so it's the same price as my original order I cancelled :skip:

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Dude mightve just bricked his PS5 upgrading the memory

Its a live stream and its getting ugly :picard:

Be careful beta brehs, Sony aint liable :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m from the floppy disc era. A little data management ain’t nothing to me.

No way I’m paying $200 for more storage.

My internet is fast and unlimited. No need to hoard games on local storage.
Dude mightve just bricked his PS5 upgrading the memory

Its a live stream and its getting ugly :picard:

Be careful beta brehs, Sony aint liable :francis:

:mjlol:

he'll be aight...its under warranty

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

he'll be aight...its under warranty
Looks like the one he got the heat sink doesn't fit in the PS5 correclty so he installed it without the heat sink and now it works.....not sure how wise that is tho:francis:

Until there's an overwhelming consensus on the best one to get im holding off. And im not installing no heat sink myself, I'll pay the extra bread for one that has it pre-installed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E8I8hphWYAg-U_M

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's sad how some of you are seemingly hoping for something bad to happen just to validate your dumb beliefs.

No, people overestimate their ability to do ________ when they should have either called a professional or left shyt alone when the task was too tall.

It's why I don't do a lot of DIY stuff. Admittedly, I'm not the greatest of handimen. Anything that goes beyond needing a plunger in the bathroom, I call someone. Why? It is a strength to know your limitations.

Back to this. Nobody hoped for anything to happen, we simply told you that it would happen because the technological barrier to surpass was too high for some people. The process is not simplified enough to where it is a no-brainer to do the job. It was/is obvious to see if you've dealt with other people and their technology issues before.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t anticipate I’ll need more than 2TB of storage, will you? On my PS5 and Series X I plan to add 1TB to each and call it good. Beyond that point I’ll manage the memory and delete unneeded games.
I have the 1TB card, and still have like 300GB free, and I have all sorts of shyt I'm not playing still installed.