So you buy an M.2 SSD device that meets standard but there is no guarantee it will work

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad how some of you are seemingly hoping for something bad to happen just to validate your dumb beliefs.

I know, I don't wish on Xbox fans either but these mfers are horrible to wish on us? :what: For what and why? cause we're just PS5 fans? I was a Xbox 360 stan over PS3 and I never owned PS3. I owned Xbox Original, PS1, PS2, SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Cube, Nintendo 64. I didn't own Xbox One cause they're damn fell off and I choose PS4 over Xbox One cause I wanna go back to Sony's PlayStation. I was a PlayStation fan before Xbox came in.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right. :snoop:

I thought it was for the NEXT order. :snoop:

Just got the backordered on the drive email, so I'm cancelling that order and placing a new one with the code

edit 2: apparently the discount is on the full price not the regular price, so it's the same price as my original order I cancelled :skip:

:wtf:

You ordered with heatsink or without heatsink?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know, I don't wish on Xbox fans either but these mfers are horrible to wish on us? :what: For what and why? cause we're just PS5 fans? I was a Xbox 360 stan over PS3 and I never owned PS3. I owned Xbox Original, PS1, PS2, SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Cube, Nintendo 64. I didn't own Xbox One cause they're damn fell off and I choose PS4 over Xbox One cause I wanna go back to Sony's PlayStation. I was a PlayStation fan before Xbox came in.
They act like children, its weird.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, people overestimate their ability to do ________ when they should have either called a professional or left shyt alone when the task was too tall.

It's why I don't do a lot of DIY stuff. Admittedly, I'm not the greatest of handimen. Anything that goes beyond needing a plunger in the bathroom, I call someone. Why? It is a strength to know your limitations.

Back to this. Nobody hoped for anything to happen, we simply told you that it would happen because the technological barrier to surpass was too high for some people. The process is not simplified enough to where it is a no-brainer to do the job. It was/is obvious to see if you've dealt with other people and their technology issues before.

iu

Your posts disgust me.

They're so full of shyt I'm baffled why people take you seriously.:scust:

Nothing happened to the guy's PS5 and here comes your dramatic ass talking about calling a professional and "but the technological barriers is too much for the working man". As if we're talking about electrical work or automotive work.

Everytime you attempt to make some elaborate point this is how you sound:

iu

Straight deep throating MS executives.

Like, shut the fukk up dog. :facepalm:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So people say.

This is a recipe for fukkery. Y’all get mad and call them stans.

Then we get reports of people bricking their shyt and overheating their cards and y’all get mad and say it’s Xbox fans fault for saying this would happen.

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So people say.

This is a recipe for fukkery. Y’all get mad and call them stans.

Then we get reports of people bricking their shyt and overheating their cards and y’all get mad and say it’s Xbox fans fault for saying this would happen.

Sony stans wild :mjlol:
How can you brick a PS5 if you're never touching the internal storage?

The dude's PS5 literally is not bricked, what are y'all talking about? Dude made a minor mistake, he fixed it in a few minutes and now he's done. Won't need to touch it again probably ever again.

PS5 is on and he's transferring games in seconds.

"MiCrosOFt sOlUTiON iS betTer"

Are y'all even watching the same video? :mindblown:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How can you brick a PS5 if you're never touching the internal storage?

The dude's PS5 literally is not bricked, what are y'all talking about? Dude made a minor mistake, he fixed it in a few minutes and now he's done. Won't need to touch it again probably ever again.

PS5 is on and he's transferring games in seconds.

"MiCrosOFt sOlUTiON iS betTer"

Are y'all even watching the same video? :mindblown:
I watched for a sec. it was a live video. At that time he thought he bricked it.

And that’s the whole point. fukkery.

Until Sony comes out with a real plan and some partnered products there will be fukkery.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I watched for a sec. it was a live video. At that time he thought he bricked it.

Until Sony comes out with a real plan and some partnered products there will be fukkery.
Hot and bothered over an SSD expansion for a console you don’t own. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Guy: *unplugs and reseats card*

Guy: *up and running 5 minutes later*

Xbots:oMg THe fUKkery miCRoOsfT SOlUtiOn is beTtEr xbOx Won

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
quick question, is the m.2 internal ssd faster than an external ssd plugged in via usb?

like these for example:
hqdefault.jpg