So yall going to let China fly ballons over the United States with technology the size of a bus (Spying) Update:Shot down over SC)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Wow. The written responses so far from the US has revealed a lot. Basically we’re aware they’re not to be fuccked with. China will try something with Taiwan. It feels so inevitable that Australia trembles at the thought of being caught in the middle, given its location.
What?

:mjlol:

Our armed forces are the best in the world. China would get fukked in an amphibious assault on Taiwan..those are probably the worse assaults to plan logistically and tactically.

Unless they use nukes and in that case..the prophets were right and the world will be destroyed pretty soon. :manny:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Wow. The written responses so far from the US has revealed a lot. Basically we’re aware they’re not to be fuccked with. China will try something with Taiwan. It feels so inevitable that Australia trembles at the thought of being caught in the middle, given its location.
the US military is the most technologically advanced in the world...

our military logistics and combat arms have 20 years of actual combat experience behind them...

we have the largest, most well paid, most capable and combat-experienced military in the world...

everything you are saying is cap

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The problem though is that the US with its vast useless bloated military doesn't have any purpose for it. So it needs to find one by trying to pick fights over issues that aren't our problem like Taiwan.

That's an internal Chinese issue not a US issue
You like computers and all the new gadgets and tech?

Probably made in Taiwan..atleast the chips...shyt my Mpc LIVE is built in Taiwan.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

our military logistics and combat arms have 20 years of actual combat experience behind them...

we have the largest, most well paid, most capable and combat-experienced military in the world...

And still couldn't eradicate the Taliban. :francis:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’m pretty sure u don’t understand what you’re saying.

The difference between China and the US explains why the US moves with trepidation with all matters concerning China.

China is a communist country. They can and have decided to spend x amount of money on any weapons of war they deem necessary, without much resistance. The US has to go through the congress (for most things) in order to do anything. That means red tape.

Additionally, the US is bogged down by many issues, mostly internal, whether it party issues (Dems vs republicans), or racial, or rich vs poor. This ensures that the great USA will never have a strong leader for long periods of time. Any real change signed into law by any US president can be undone by the next.

Furthermore, a huge number of electronic ingredients needed for war are manufactured in countries that are not United States of America. A lot comes from, yes, China. And Taiwan is and will officially become a Chinese territory. Why? It harbors natural resources and talent that is of course useful in both commerce and on the battlefield. And it’s geologically close to the Chinese mainland.

I’ll take it a step further and reveal some secrets. Over the last year or so, there has been numerous sightings of UFO (unidentified flying objects). Many of these things moving in ways that defy logic. It must be alien they say. No you morons. It’s China. And the US KNOW THAT!!!

And finally, guess who the US calls daddy? Yup. It’s China. Why? Are you aware of the amount of debt owned to China.

Ok, if u don’t get it yet. Let me put it another way. If you’re coming to me for financial loans, what does that make me to you? At the very least, I am your savior. Your owner. And u know what they say about biting the hand that feeds ya :pachaha:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

The US fights light weights because it's a cowardly bully: Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, and Grenada. :mjgrin:

Furthermore, it's avoided since WW2 fighting anyone that can actually fight back. And the last time it fought China it was in a proxy war in Vietnam and it lost. Badly.

Even after flattening the country with all its might in a war that never needed to be fought. And it wasn't because of anti-communism. But because of pro-whitism.

An Asian country couldn't be allowed to be independent from a white country. So after France left Vietnam it had to be kept in the pro-white orbit. And they tried to do just that but they failed.

Now for those thinking about WW2, they jumped at the chance to fight Japan because they knew it was a small island country that they could beat. But ran from Germany until Russia broke them in Stalingrad.

And the last time the US actually fought a country man to man where they were evenly matched was the War of 1812., And in that conflict Britain lit the US up. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The difference between China and the US explains why the US moves with trepidation with all matters concerning China.

China is a communist country. They can and have decided to spend x amount of money on any weapons of war they deem necessary, without much resistance. The US has to go through the congress (for most things) in order to do anything. That means red tape.

Additionally, the US is bogged down by many issues, mostly internal, whether it party issues (Dems vs republicans), or racial, or rich vs poor. This ensures that the great USA will never have a strong leader for long periods of time. Any real change signed into law by any US president can be undone by the next.

Furthermore, a huge number of electronic ingredients needed for war are manufactured in countries that are not United States of America. A lot comes from, yes, China. And Taiwan is and will officially become a Chinese territory. Why? It harbors natural resources and talent that is of course useful in both commerce and on the battlefield. And it’s geologically close to the Chinese mainland.

I’ll take it a step further and reveal some secrets. Over the last year or so, there has been numerous sightings of UFO (unidentified flying objects). Many of these things moving in ways that defy logic. It must be alien they say. No you morons. It’s China. And the US KNOW THAT!!!

And finally, guess who the US calls daddy? Yup. It’s China. Why? Are you aware of the amount of debt owned to China.

Ok, if u don’t get it yet. Let me put it another way. If you’re coming to me for financial loans, what does that make me to you? At the very least, I am your savior. Your owner. And u know what they say about biting the hand that feeds ya :pachaha:
:mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ugh......no. Were they the Chinese 70 years ago? And accounts of these objects and their characteristics go back way before human aviation.

China isn't nearly as powerful as you think they are. Yes, they don't go through all the red tape to get shyt done, which has its benefits and drawbacks. Right now nothing can get done without Xi's approval which makes them exceptionally vulnerable to make dumb and disastrous decisions.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

uh.... you said all this against china having issues procuring advanced chipsets...

link to a source saying what I said is a non factor to their tech sector...

i have no idea what you wrote that whole essay about... stick to the topic/facts
The US fights light weights because it's a cowardly bully: Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, and Grenada. :mjgrin:

Furthermore, it's avoided since WW2 fighting anyone that can actually fight back. And the last time it fought China it was in a proxy war in Vietnam and it lost. Badly.

Even after flattening the country with all its might in a war that never needed to be fought. And it wasn't because of anti-communism. But because of pro-whitism.

An Asian country couldn't be allowed to be independent from a white country. So after France left Vietnam it had to be kept in the pro-white orbit. And they tried to do just that but they failed.

Now for those thinking about WW2, they jumped at the chance to fight Japan because they knew it was a small island country that they could beat. But ran from Germany until Russia broke them in Stalingrad.

And the last time the US actually fought a country man to man where they were evenly matched was the War of 1812., And in that conflict Britain lit the US up. :mjgrin:
uh.... are you saying China has a more capable military and logistics system than the US?

you typed all that... but the real topic isn't even being addressed

answer the question with sources... and I'll respond with sources...