So yall going to let China fly ballons over the United States with technology the size of a bus (Spying) Update:Shot down over SC)

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What a fukking waste of money our military is. Instead of using all that money for humanitarian needs they literally wipe their ass with it.

CACs disgust me.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
so we prevent china from procuring advance chipsets...

the American companies selling advanced chipsets to china predictably took a loss on sales to china

i mean.... that is pretty much expected... was that supposed to be an unintended consequence?

companies have less profit... but still were profitable... oh no... what will we do...

:yeshrug:

Man… I planned on holding on to these Tencent shares long term. If things continue to get more tense with China, I might let these shyts go though.
:snoop:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Black Americans behaving like conservatives on military issues will always be :mjlol: since this is a white country and Black people literally have no say in what happens here.
We only care because if the shyt pops off, we wanna protect our family and loved ones.:manny:

Not so much being patriotic or conservative, moreso just wanting our national defense to be on point so our peoples don't get murked in war.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
We only care because if the shyt pops off, we wanna protect our family and loved ones.:manny:

Not so much being patriotic or conservative, moreso just wanting our national defense to be on point so our peoples don't get murked in war.
But American expect civilians in countries they hate to protest their governments, spy for CIA and believe US media, if not they're definitely "brainwashed". Now that Russians keep supporting Putin even after massive US propaganda campaign they resort to "Russians are subhuman savage that can't understand Western values and they must be boycotted and discriminated like what we've done to Arab and Muslims during GWOT".

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
But American expect civilians in countries they hate to protest their governments, spy for CIA and believe US media, if not they're definitely "brainwashed". Now that Russians keep supporting Putin even after massive US propaganda campaign they resort to "Russians are subhuman savage that can't understand Western values and they must be boycotted and discriminated like what we've done to Arab and Muslims during GWOT".

The average Black American don't give a shyt about what's going on in another country outside what they force us to care about on the news. We like to mind our business. We're already battling our own racist system that we were born in.

It's the white americans who are cheering on "freedom" for every country that is full of people that don't look like them.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So which is it. Shot down I'm Minnesota or spotted In Missouri. :jbhmm:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I spoke to my connect at the Chinese military, he told me the balloon was just a drone the president was using to find the best piece of land to buy for his daughter. He said China basically owns America but America is acting like a hoe who don’t wanna be called a hoe. I told him China better stand back. He gave me this look like :comeon: I knew then he wasn’t lying.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
When I spoke to my connect at the Chinese military, he told me the balloon was just a drone the president was using to find the best piece of land to buy for his daughter. He said China basically owns America but America is acting like a hoe who don’t wanna be called a hoe. I told him China better stand back. He gave me this look like :comeon: I knew then he wasn’t lying.

You got a connect in the Chinese military my boy :dahell:

You better be on some black Jason Bourne shyt protecting our interests, if not....

@Feds

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
China owns the US yet the US just shut down Chinese chip manufacturing and Biden told China they would be wiped off the map if they touched Taiwan. :heh:

Tell your boy get his ass back on the bus so he can take those stick ass whoopings on the Indian border.

:mjcry:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China owns the US yet the US just shut down Chinese chip manufacturing and Biden told China they would be wiped off the map if they touched Taiwan. :heh:

Tell your boy get his ass back on the bus so he can take those stick ass whoopings on the Indian border.

:mjcry:

Pm me your address. He wants to be your friend.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

I can understand wanting national defense to be on the up n up.. but don't ever forget

shyt pops off/war hits the usa.. and lets keep it 100%

Black folk are gonna have to worry about whites.. not no damn chinese or russians.

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I can understand wanting national defense to be on the up n up.. but don't ever forget

shyt pops off/war hits the usa.. and lets keep it 100%

Black folk are gonna have to worry about whites.. not no damn chinese or russians.
Oh, absolutely. I was just speaking on a hypothetical of being invaded like some MW2/Red Dawn shyt.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Who knows what to believe..neither side is better than the other.

Neither America nor China ever speak the truth, only propaganda..