So yall coppin Friday the 13th or nah?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Game is fun. I can confirm this.

However, there is no recconnection process so any hiccup in any of the 8 ppl's connection and they are kicked from game and returned to the lobby to wair for a new game. this is a huge problem, cause a round is 20mins. So in the course of 20mins... 1 of 8 ppl will drop.

If the dropped person is the game host, everyone drops.

Its a big deal.

The balance is uneven... but thjats intentional. Jason will one-button kill you, in many situations.

I'd reccomended it, but its buggy.

For anyone wondering, there are two black characters (a track runner chick and a football jock dude) you can pick, and there is an asian male nerd.
Everyone else is white... but there might be a latino chick in there. Can't remember. One dude is a misc tan dude of generic ethnicity.

I say all that cause if you are like me you may be weary of picking up an 'everybody's white' game. This is not one of those.

You can pick numerous versions of jason (old skool sack on his head before the hockey mask, jason in space, beat up deforned jason with the lumpy head, etc) and u can also customize the camp counselor/victims clothes... but the wardrobe is all cliche 80's/90's camp gear.

Game looks good.
Game sounds good.
Plays ok.
Is fun.
Mics work well.
Just connection problems is the biggest thing at the moment...

Anything else u wanna know, ask. :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good tips on playing as a counselor. Helped me alot.

I'll upload my epic counselor vid tonight.

Treating Jason like a straight bytch

Last edited:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I think I'll wait until single player or when the price drops tbh.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I got a crew on there and that's really the only way to play because the fukkery is usually at a high :wow:

Last time i played we all clicked up on Jason with the sweater and got the whole squad safe :whew:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That Elite Counseling.

As Vanessa you dont have to give a shyt about any of these people

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want to buy this game again but I can't get over the fact that my controller buttons activate my mic....all of the buttons. I'll only rebuy at this point if alot of coli brehs got it on steam

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This game will be ruined by people in party chat feeding jason, who's in their party information. Thank God you can team kill. :ahh:

Jason chasing me I'm running to the group they all standing in place like Get Out, just watching

I'm like "give me the fukkin keys" :damn:

They all :demonic:

While Jason solely running after me

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game will be ruined by people in party chat feeding jason, who's in their party information. Thank God you can team kill. :ahh:

Jason chasing me I'm running to the group they all standing in place like Get Out, just watching

I'm like "give me the fukkin keys" :damn:

They all :demonic:

While Jason solely running after me
:dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Things that'll piss you off
1. People who try to leave you when you're the one supplying the parts.

2. People who can't drive and get lost or let Jason damage the car.
I found the battery and put it in the car, and some dudes waited until i left so they could use their gas & keys to leave me:pacspit:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I really want to buy this game again but I can't get over the fact that my controller buttons activate my mic....all of the buttons. I'll only rebuy at this point if alot of coli brehs got it on steam

:dead: That aint happening