So yall coppin Friday the 13th or nah?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This shyt is good but clearly unfinished. I think they didn't have the budget to keep developing so they dropped this as is, but if they would've finished this it probably would've been fire and a hit
They'll polish up a few things in the coming months with patches, but it was a mistake to release it this soon. Now they have to make sure the single player dlc is ready to go in July.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is a cluster fukk.

They must have been broke to release this Trash so soon

Faggit ass reviewers giving this game high reviews when you can't even play it. Unplayable, literally. Infrastructure is Trash. Even my 4 year old like

What's taking so long daddy :dahell:

Took 15 minutes to get in a game and then the session was ended because the host quit after he couldn't be jason.......

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This shyt is a cluster fukk.

They must have been broke to release this Trash so soon

Faggit ass reviewers giving this game high reviews when you can't even play it. Unplayable, literally. Infrastructure is Trash. Even my 4 year old like

What's taking so long daddy :dahell:

Took 15 minutes to get in a game and then the session was ended because the host quit after he couldn't be jason.......
TWITCH streamers get broke off to play trash games like this. See For Honor too
Muthafukkers be coppin pleas for developers while on camera :smh:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
My nephew bought it and says he likes it. I'm not dropping $40 on this though. Will wait for $20 or less.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My first time playing Jason. Bodied 7 counselors

Playing as Jason is fun as hell :ahh:

I hope enoughbpeople buy so you can always choose to be Jason.

They need more ways to body Jason to give incentive to play as the counselors

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Watching this. They should add a 1st person option for Jason
Will make the controls difficult.

You gotta stalk the hell out these good players. Once they level up and get their stamina up you have to utilize Jason's beartraps to stop these Jesse Owens ass nikkas.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I saw Jason snatch one of my friends out the car and i didn't hesitate on leaving:mjlol:
:mjlol:
What were you doing in a car? Driving or was there some sort of mechanic that had your players in a car, unable to move for a minute? :lupe:

Address_Unknown

Daps
People act just like idiots in the movies, in game.

These OG friday the 13th creators goss some esplainin to do main

Oh, I'm familiar with that shyt but part of me was wondering if you as a player, running from the killer, has the option to sit in a fukking car for whatever reason.:mindblown:

Address_Unknown

Daps
No, getting all the parts to the car such as battery, gas, keys can enable you to drive off and win.

:ohhh: So that's the objective for the counselors then? They hiding while searching/collecting material. I ain't watched too much footie on this game but for some reason I figured you just ran around the map, trying not to get killed until the time ran out. :comeon: