So yall coppin Friday the 13th or nah?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You can escape by cops, car, boat, or by killing Jason.

How does that work? Is it like a group effort? Like I see a dude got Jason in some trap and I can choose to either keep it moving incase Jason breaks out or whatever or I can risk coming over to help and subdue/eliminate him.....with a chance of him gaining the upperhand and fukking us (pause) both up? Prolly thinking too ambitiously with that shyt, but still.:francis:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Watched some gameplay of this, looked straight booty. Jerky animations and glitches all over. Awful

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:ohhh: So that's the objective for the counselors then? They hiding while searching/collecting material. I ain't watched too much footie on this game but for some reason I figured you just ran around the map, trying not to get killed until the time ran out. :comeon:
It actually dont seem as bad as people make it seem. It definitely seems unfinished but the game seems fun. The verdict on copping will depend on how fast they can complete it & post launch content to keep it fresh. Its only 3 maps at the moment. Its multiple ways to complete a match though. I know its a map that lets you escape on a boat, you can kill jason an i believe its a map where you can call the cops and wait it out.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It actually dont seem as bad as people make it seem. It definitely seems unfinished but the game seems fun. The verdict on copping will depend on how fast they can complete it & post launch content to keep it fresh. Its only 3 maps at the moment.
:ehh:
Servers trash right now from what I hear, which is sad but common in this day and age. I'd definitely look out for a free play day/week with this one like they did Rocketleague.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
How does that work? Is it like a group effort? Like I see a dude got Jason in some trap and I can choose to either keep it moving incase Jason breaks out or whatever or I can risk coming over to help and subdue/eliminate him.....with a chance of him gaining the upperhand and fukking us (pause) both up? Prolly thinking too ambitiously with that shyt, but still.:francis:

Wear his mothers sweater, knock his mask off, shoot him in the face.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh, I'm familiar with that shyt but part of me was wondering if you as a player, running from the killer, has the option to sit in a fukking car for whatever reason.:mindblown:
I don't think you can get In until they get the gas and the battwry.

Once you understand your objectives, playing as a counselor isn't half bad.

Remember to booby trap the exit if they call the cops and try to make a break for it.

These high stamina counselors straight do emit Smith on Jason slow ass.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I watched some one do it and it was a huge group effort. You need at least 2-3 people to pull it off.

They almost killed me one game but they lost their 3rd man trying to melle and made a break for the cops.

Then they hit my bear traps at the exit, and only one made it out alive :demonic:

Glad I copped.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
My first time playing Jason. Bodied 7 counselors

Playing as Jason is fun as hell :ahh:

I hope enoughbpeople buy so you can always choose to be Jason.

They need more ways to body Jason to give incentive to play as the counselors

E is for eggs