So Xbox has another show....

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
IF they had Elden Ring DLC trailer they would have shown it in the first show but one can hope.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Sony needs to announce that Square purchase, we lose Elder scrolls, fallout and Starfield and they have FF never grace their console again.:obama:
Speaking of, y’all might want to enjoy those persona games while you can. Though I doubt MS will do the whole, no games on other consoles move with Sega

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Speaking of, y’all might want to enjoy those persona games while you can. Though I doubt MS will do the whole, no games on other consoles move with Sega

Rumor is ( from the same person who leaked 3 and tactics) 6 is exclusive :francis:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Rumor is ( from the same person who leaked 3 and tactics) 6 is exclusive :francis:
I guess we’ll see but MS just had a damn near Sega Showcase in theirs. They did the same thing last year with acti/blizzard and we see how that went.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all really want MS to buy up the entire industry or what? This is why I hope their Activision/Blizzard acquisition is blocked. ZeniMax was enough.

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Y'all really want MS to buy up the entire industry or what? This is why I hope their Activision/Blizzard acquisition is blocked. ZeniMax was enough.
Not exactly, I’m a OG Sega fan so it’s be cool if they ended up with MS rather than Sony, who caused them to get out of the console business. If they end up Xbox first party it would make sense considering how much they have worked together in the past.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
with MS rather than Sony, who caused them to get out of the console business

Yall gotta stop just repeating dumb shyt you hear, sega failed the console business for a multitude of reasons that dont have nothing to do with Sony and everything to do with their own backwards business practices that started even before the Saturn was launched :mjlol:

And its funny everyone thinks microsoft is so buddy buddy with sega, just because they are getting marketing deals. What would that mean when sony has marketing deals for all the big capcom and konami games?

Sega still ahve a ton of games thats not even on xbox yet

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yall gotta stop just repeating dumb shyt you hear, sega failed the console business for a multitude of reasons that dont have nothing to do with Sony and everything to do with their own backwards business practices that started even before the Saturn was launched :mjlol:

At this point, I just shrug my shoulders and move on. People are going to believe what they want. No offense to the breh above.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

And its funny everyone thinks microsoft is so buddy buddy with sega, just because they are getting marketing deals. What would that mean when sony has marketing deals for all the big capcom and konami games?

Sega still ahve a ton of games thats not even on xbox yet.

It means Sony uses their Japanese status to run xenophobic deals with other Japanese companies. As an observer, it looks like Sega just follows the money rather than the flag.