So Xbox has another show....

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It means Sony uses their Japanese status to run xenophobic deals with other Japanese companies. As an observer, it looks like Sega just follows the money rather than the flag.
:what:

Is it xenophobic when MS gets their own deals with Japanese and Western developers?

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
:what:

Is it xenophobic when MS gets their own deals with Japanese and Western developers?

What American AAA studio consistently makes exclusive games for MS in the console space like Square? Ive always owned both consoles btw so I’m coming at this from a non console warrior perspective .

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What American AAA studio consistently makes exclusive games for MS in the console space like Square? Ive always owned both consoles btw so I’m coming at this from a non console warrior perspective .

An american company (zenimax) sold themselves off to microsoft, no questions asked. I doubt they ran it by nintendo or sony

another american company has been in an arms race with microsoft against regulators for two years now

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
An american company (zenimax) sold themselves off to microsoft, no questions asked. I doubt they ran it by nintendo or sony

another american company has been in an arms race with microsoft against regulators for two years now
I could have sworn there was noise about Sony trying to buy them before MS finally did. It could have been a way to drive up the bid but who can say. Sony’s practice of moneyhatting and locking down games on their platform even came up in congress during this current attempt to but acti/blizz.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I guess we’ll see but MS just had a damn near Sega Showcase in theirs. They did the same thing last year with acti/blizzard and we see how that went.
Japan little diffrent they just will not let american company buy thier stuff out even though sega was started by americans

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I guess we’ll see but MS just had a damn near Sega Showcase in theirs. They did the same thing last year with acti/blizzard and we see how that went.
Block too hot

Plus sega just bought a company for a billi

Sega and capcom should just merge, theres a lot of commonalities there

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Never happened. It was zenimax that approached microsoft
Damn, somebody must have just got the companies wrong on this rumor then. That’s wild how that happens.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, somebody must have just got the companies wrong on this rumor then. That’s wild how that happens.

The thread was locked for a reason lol