So Xbox has another show....

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
11 members of congress who have big contributions from Microsoft lol

Also 11 members of congress isn’t a significant number.
Well it would be hard to get them to work in your interest without contributions right? That’s only an argument if their point is refuted which I haven’t seen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well it would be hard to get them to work in your interest without contributions right? That’s only an argument if their point is refuted which I haven’t seen.

Anyone can see they’re arguing within their own self interests, no court is gonna press sonys business practices overseas due to these ‘concerns’

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Anyone can see they’re arguing within their own self interests, no court is gonna press sonys business practices overseas due to these ‘concerns’
I’d like to think once a court here’s “98% market share against MS” they would have to want to at least take a look at exactly how that’s possible. Especially an American court.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’d like to think once a court here’s “98% market share against MS” they would have to want to at least take a look at exactly how that’s possible. Especially an American court.

Sony is damn near irrelevant in japan

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Sony is damn near irrelevant in japan
Not in the “High-End Console Market”, That was created while Sony was arguing against Nintendo being factored into determining market share of consoles. Of course that’s bullshyt, but that’s the world we live in now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not in the “High-End Console Market”, That was created while Sony was arguing against Nintendo being factored into determining market share of consoles. Of course that’s bullshyt, but that’s the world we live in now.

Even within the high end console market, selling 3 million consoles isn’t enough to make a good argument about market dominance

All sony would have to do is point to sales of past consoles generations to prove they aren’t as strong as they were

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Even within the high end console market, selling 3 million consoles isn’t enough to make a good argument about market dominance

All sony would have to do is point to sales of past consoles generations to prove they aren’t as strong as they were
That’s why dudes make the big bucks, to make those arguments if MS actually bombs this buyout and goes scorched earth behind it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s why dudes make the big bucks, to make those arguments if MS actually bombs this buyout and goes scorched earth behind it.

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lots of fanboy shyt running this forum, but I'm bored so I'll address it right fast :yeshrug:

Sony needs to announce that Square purchase, we lose Elder scrolls, fallout and Starfield and they have FF never grace their console again.:obama:
Let's hear it for salt, pepper and spinderella :krs:
Y'all really want MS to buy up the entire industry or what? This is why I hope their Activision/Blizzard acquisition is blocked. ZeniMax was enough.
I personally was never into Bethesda games like that, but real recognizes real and for only 7 billion which seemed like a lot at the time :hhh:

Yall gotta stop just repeating dumb shyt you hear, sega failed the console business for a multitude of reasons that dont have nothing to do with Sony and everything to do with their own backwards business practices that started even before the Saturn was launched :mjlol:

And its funny everyone thinks microsoft is so buddy buddy with sega, just because they are getting marketing deals. What would that mean when sony has marketing deals for all the big capcom and konami games?

Sega still ahve a ton of games thats not even on xbox yet

Not sure how old you are, did you live and game during that era? Sony alone was not the reason, but they indirectly had a role in it. The GD-Rom was too easy to hack which historians will repeat but the Wii was easier to mod :patrice:
EA did not like the competition from Sega sports (2k) and they refused to make games for the Dreamcast because of it. At the time that was a huge deal and the actual reason according to "experts" at the time aka publicans/etc. Ultimately Sega was running out of money and almost went bankrupt. Same thing almost happened to Sony during the early part of the ps3 era (it's googleable)
An american company (zenimax) sold themselves off to microsoft, no questions asked. I doubt they ran it by nintendo or sony

another american company has been in an arms race with microsoft against regulators for two years now
Oh you keeping things, MANDATORY?
Sony wanted to buy Starfield exclusivity but Xbox bought Bethesda

And didn't you love deathloop :smugbiden:
11 members of congress who have big contributions from Microsoft lol

Also 11 members of congress isn’t a significant number.
The cma has a former Sony head on its board, it's a conflict of interest and will play a role in why it gets overturned. But your version of reality is more entertaining :popcorn: