So who's lying about Kamala Harris?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Seriously........I know the media is in the business of selling stories regardless if it's factual. Prior to Biden dropping out it seemed like everyone was saying Kamala wouldn't be a good choice. Now that she is, she has raised hundreds of millions of dollars and is currently having a rockstar type moment like Obama. So which is it:
1. the media was full of shyt,
2. the people really liked here all along, or
3. the support is really anti-Trump.

Also, this isn't meant to be a thread bashing her.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
It's pure propaganda.

Allow me to explain. Kamala since 2017 has had the full support of the Clinton's who control who gets into office because they control most of the funding.

It takes an average of 6 billion dollars to become president.

Kamala failed at her campaign. All of her staffers quit because she was a horrible person to work for.

Kamala met with the Clinton's in the Hamptons in 2017 because she the "star candidate" they needed.

Considering how Kamala got her first role as DA (sleeping with a married mayor):

And considering that Bill Clinton got caught getting his dikk sucked in the Oval Office.

It's not hard to deduce why out of all people she was able to become VP (especially over Stacy Abrams who was much more likeable and qualified) let alone the presidential nominee.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
On the last Jon Stewart podcast, he read headlines from newspapers before and after Biden dropped out.

Before he dropped out, he was a liability and a loser.

After he dropped out, he became a selfless hero and patriot.

The media is fickle and heavily biased due to corporatization. It's not just FOX, it's everyone, save for independent and publicly funded outlets.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Seriously........I know the media is in the business of selling stories regardless if it's factual. Prior to Biden dropping out it seemed like everyone was saying Kamala wouldn't be a good choice. Now that she is, she has raised hundreds of millions of dollars and is currently having a rockstar type moment like Obama. So which is it:

1 and 3.

The stories bashing her as "unlikeable" were based on polling/gaining delegates in a crowded primary field in 2020. She wasn't gonna win against Biden or any of the other heavy-hitting candidates. Take Biden and the others out of the way and she's clearly much more favorable of a candidate.

She'd also be pretty bland against any other Rethug candidate except Trump (despite her Senate voting record allegedly being more liberal/progressive than Bernie Sanders).

I'd like to think that Democrats were just amazed that Biden actually agreed to stepped down. I also think Biden and major DNC donors recognized that a completely open primary (i.e. a free-for-all) and having no viable candidate for little over a month would be terrible optics and ensure a Trump victory. (Not to mention losing access to the $100 million+ they had already raised to that point.)

I'm sure Biden cut a deal to step down in exchange for party leaders and donors to fully back Harris.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Now watch the typical DNC shills @I Really Mean It @Scustin Bieburr @Voice of Reason

Come in here and call me MAGA and say that I hate black women for speaking facts :mjlol:

bytch ass smart dumb clown don't tag me with your stupid bullshyt.

white conservative males are the enemy of Black progress.

You pussies are too afraid to fight so you attack the Democrat instead.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

They didn’t think she would be a good candidate because Joe Biden was dragging her down. He favorability was tied to his hence the belief she couldn’t win

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
It’s none of the above. Biden was a drain on the party, big time. His entire Presidency has been a disaster.

Injecting Kamala changes all that in regards to enthusiasm BUT she has to run on policies and be able to articulate why she is a better choice. She also benefits heavily from Dobbs.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
@I Really Mean It was a pretty consistent Trump supporter for years IIRC. Not sure what changed but I think he had his NWUC.

Either way, calling him a "shill" because he no longer supports Trump or #BothSides is high key hilarious. :mjlol:
It's the political version of "Anyone who doesn't share my viewpoint is a c00n/cac/idiot" regardless of the evidence backing up the other person's differing beliefs.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
people are looking at the two choices in front of them.

old racist felon loser with no ideas other than revenge and yt grievance :hula: much younger energetic mixed race woman incumbent vp with better policy positions.

on face value she should wash him. the electorate has an unhealthy obsession with race and gender though

Daps
Best way I've heard it explained was. After Biden got crushed at the debate Democrats were in a low point. His age and cognitive decline was in full display and unable to be excused. Biden dropping out and Harris becoming the nominee reinvigorated the base and gave a renewed sense of hope. No more old out of touch guys that can't form coherent sentences. A young attractive and intelligent classic politician. She's also relatively inoffensive and has no baggage.