So who should Will Ospreay sign with?

Who should Ospreay sign with?

• Total voters

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Endeavor is notorious for being stingy with talent money.
That's because UFC has always been cheap and completely abhorrent when it comes to paying their fighters. We have no clue how they'll be with WWE. Maybe they scale down on pay but if they are truly gonna let WWE cook, they will continue to give out big money to the people they care about having.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
That's because UFC has always been cheap and completely abhorrent when it comes to paying their fighters. We have no clue how they'll be with WWE. Maybe they scale down on pay but if they are truly gonna let WWE cook, they will continue to give out big money to the people they care about having.
Endeavor does that and you alienate your UFC fighters even more.

The final sentence I agree with you on

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Dumbing down his style might be for the best though. He's already had countless classics with Okada, Shingo, Omega, Naito etc.

Mf has more stars than the Milky Way....it's time to try something new. Same reason why I think Omega should go to WWE.

It would be something different, a real challenge. Plus fresh match ups with Seth, Gunter, Finn....shyt Ospreay vs Brock would be fascinating.
I really want Kenny to be WWE world champ at some point but if he go to WWE they gone make it a point to bury the OWA. It’s gone be kicked out of in his very first match.

Ospreay vs Ricochet would prolly be match of the year whenever it happens, that would be dope :ehh:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
He needs to go to WWE if theyre offering him main event money. I doubt they will though so AEW is probably best while he can still work in Europe and New Japan as well. Its his best bet

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
AEW. Be a big fish in a small pond. WWE is sink or swim and there’s mad people he’d have to move ahead of as far as mainstream recognizability. He could flop over there to be brutally honest.

AEW is more of the same. Comfortable for a nikka like him

• Dap
Reactions: DJK

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
In AEW he could be the legit top guy within a short timeframe and they could practically build the next few years of All Out shows around him. He could reasonably still split his time between the UK and the US and he'd be able to continue his working relationships with a lot of people at NJPW.

In WWE he could main event a Wrestlemania and become the biggest kind of star, but he could also get the Butch treatment and end up as just another Bri'ish tough guy who likes a fight or the Ricochet treatment and end up as a "1 and only" midcard talent.

I can see why he'd want to go to TNA to be their Ace, but I can more easily see why he'd stay with NJPW and I don't think he's going to do that either.

Will Ospreay is All Elite.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
AEW. Be a big fish in a small pond. WWE is sink or swim and there’s mad people he’d have to move ahead of as far as mainstream recognizability. He could flop over there to be brutally honest.

AEW is more of the same. Comfortable for a nikka like him
I just think going to WWE is worth the risk. Even if he flops, the AEW fanbase would still want him back, they would blame WWE for him not succeeding (regardless if true or not)and he could be a Big time player from day 1, and TK will always welcome him with Open arms and a big check.

If he goes to AEW first, there's also a chance of his appeal diminishing (Bad booking, injuries) and WWE never having the same interest they have right now.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
He’s already been to AEW and wrestled damn near everyone there

What am I supposed to be :whoo: for Kenny vs ospreay for the 16261615151515151th time?

There’s so many match ups in wwe he’s never had.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
In AEW he could be the legit top guy within a short timeframe and they could practically build the next few years of All Out shows around him. He could reasonably still split his time between the UK and the US and he'd be able to continue his working relationships with a lot of people at NJPW.

In WWE he could main event a Wrestlemania and become the biggest kind of star, but he could also get the Butch treatment and end up as just another Bri'ish tough guy who likes a fight or the Ricochet treatment and end up as a "1 and only" midcard talent.

I can see why he'd want to go to TNA to be their Ace, but I can more easily see why he'd stay with NJPW and I don't think he's going to do that either.

Will Ospreay is All Elite.

This should have sealed the deal. Snowman gave him this moment in his home country when he wasn't even signed to the company (though they fukked up by not having him vs Omega in a title vs career match for the NJPW US Title)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Honestly I don't see how he could end up anywhere besides AEW or NJPW. All the working relationships and goodwill have stemmed from there while the WWE is a complete unknown. He's been vocal about not wanting to be in the U.S. full time so if you had to pick a promotion for him to break that, it's probably the one he's already worked with extensively and that will allow him that flexibility.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
From the stuff he has said sounds like $$$ is the biggest thing which is why I find it laughable anyone legitimately thinks he’s going to TNA
If getting the most bang for his buck is Ocean Spray's main concern, then he should absolutely go to AEW.
Sure, WWE will probably offer him more money, but he'd also have to work a lot more. Will can still get a huge paycheck from Tony Khan, and he'd only have to work about 6 weeks out of the year. Ospray can rest his body while he plays video games with Miro and still get a check every two weeks.
AEW obviously can't give Ospreay the exposure that WWE would, but AEW would allow him the opportunity to live the ultimate American Dream; sitting on his arse and getting free money. :manny: