So who should Will Ospreay sign with?

Who should Ospreay sign with?

• Total voters

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Lol AEW should be the only option. He would have to change up that whole move set… And he would be a mid card guy in the E…

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't think WWE would "dumb down" anything from Ospray's current style. The only thing he would be asked to do Is not drop people (or himself) on their necks, lol.

It's 2023 and people still running with the narrative that WWE limits their wrestlers in a major way :patrice: I think we have more than enough evidence that it's not the 90' and 00s anymore and that whatever WWE bans these days in the ring doesn't limit wrestlers much at all when they have an important or showcase match.

Besides, as others have said, Ospray has went from full flippy dude to very physical/agressive to picking and choosing when to go all out with either one of those styles.

The thing AEW has over WWE Is that he can do practically whatever the fukk he wants from day 1. In WWE he has to "earn" that right, and he might never get it even if he "deserves" it after a couple of years. WWE will always be a bigger platform though so it depends what is Ospray's priority.

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
AEW seems to be the obvious choice.....but WWE can't be counted out.

NJPW are broke and a mess but he might still at least have a part time deal with them if he goes AEW. He's also talked about not wanting to live in the States.

I think WWE would be the more interesting move. It could go south there for him, but the highs are higher, and at AEW all he'd be doing is running through "dream matches" and getting into friendship feuds

I hope for NJPW's sake he stays there cause they're the only promotion I give a fukk about but the way they've been moving they need the reality check of top talent leaving them.
Bruh that’s why I’m tired as hell of this trope in the dub…shyt is repetitive as hell

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't think WWE would "dumb down" anything from Ospray's current style. The only thing he would be asked to do Is not drop people (or himself) on their necks, lol.

It's 2023 and people still running with the narrative that WWE limits their wrestlers in a major way :patrice: I think we have more than enough evidence that it's not the 90' and 00s anymore and that whatever WWE bans these days in the ring doesn't limit wrestlers much at all when they have an important or showcase match.

Besides, as others have said, Ospray has went from full flippy dude to very physical/agressive to picking and choosing when to go all out with either one of those styles.

The thing AEW has over WWE Is that he can so practically whatever the fukk he wants from day. In WWE he has to "earn" that right, and he might never get it even if he "deserves" it after a couple of years. WWE will always be a bigger platform though so it depends what Is Ospray's priority.
From the stuff he has said sounds like $$$ is the biggest thing which is why I find it laughable anyone legitimately thinks he’s going to TNA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
From the stuff he has said sounds like $$$ is the biggest thing which is why I find it laughable anyone legitimately thinks he’s going to TNA
If getting the biggest bag is the priority, then WWE is the choice. He should sign a 3 year deal and go to the hotter promotion were his body will hold up better than anywhere else.

By the time the deal is done he'll have a very clear picture of how far he can go in the company and if it's worth staying. And in 3 years time, AEW would still receive him with open hands and a fukk ton of money to do whatever he wants, which can't be said about WWE if he goes to AEW first.

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
TNA is the best bet. AEW would book him like trash only for him to get injured by some idiot trying to make a name for himself on a random Dynamite. WWE has their top guys already in place and running long programs with them. Plus Ospreay isnt a good promo, he could never be a top guy there.

TNA would protect him, play up his strengths and hide his weaknesses

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I feel the same way about him in the same I felt about Kenny Omega possibly going to WWE.. i don't really care but why would you not go to WWE ?

the moneys right, you'll have the most eyes on you, you have a fresh batch of people you get to face and a whole new audience you can win over, you get to take it a little easier compared to what you've been doing in Japan so your body will thank you, and if it doesn't work out you've still walked away with a better bank balance and lifestyle, learned something valuable you probably didn't think you'd need to know and you'll be welcomed back to the indie grind with open arms by an audience that cried because you went there in the first place

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I think WWE on a 3 year deal is for the best

He’ll still be young enough to see if AEW is still alive and get the bag from them or even stay in WWE if he’s booked well

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He's lucky Vince isn't there because he'd probably bury Ospreay for being too British.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If getting the biggest bag is the priority, then WWE is the choice. He should sign a 3 year deal and go to the hotter promotion were his body will hold up better than anywhere else.

By the time the deal is done he'll have a very clear picture of how far he can go in the company and if it's worth staying. And in 3 years time, AEW would still receive him with open hands and a fukk ton of money to do whatever he wants, which can't be said about WWE if he goes to AEW first.
Endeavor is notorious for being stingy with talent money.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TNA is the best bet. AEW would book him like trash only for him to get injured by some idiot trying to make a name for himself on a random Dynamite. WWE has their top guys already in place and running long programs with them. Plus Ospreay isnt a good promo, he could never be a top guy there.

TNA would protect him, play up his strengths and hide his weaknesses
TNA isn’t going to pay him shyt. Jobbers in AEW make more than top talent in TNA.