So who really is the face of DC Comics,Batman or Superman?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Is this shyt true?!?! :mindblown:

Mutants use to be running thangs last time i even touched a comic. You tellin me in 2013 its over for them....and Iron Man put the beats on Mags...and Wolvie became Prof X??? :what::wtf:

I'mma the need storylines asap.

Iron Man didn't beat up..Magneto slapped him around, Magneto focused on some universal implication type shyt, and Iron Man declared victory and flew off. He tried to find him again after the Avengers vs X-Men event in Consequences and he was scared out of his mind..even with Ms. Marvel there with him:laugh:

The Wolverine retcon is homosexual.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say Superman basically off of the fact that I see waaayy more Batman adaptations OUTSIDE of the comic book realm then I do actually in it.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Both

Batman obviously sells more but DC market em both the same as big books.

Same way marvel markets Cap as the face when he doesn't even sell the most

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You are trying to do too much, you are not superman you know...

Almost everyone in the world has had that said to them or heard it in some capacity.

This thread is absurd, superman takes this with ease worldwide.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Iron Man didn't beat up..Magneto slapped him around, Magneto focused on some universal implication type shyt, and Iron Man declared victory and flew off. He tried to find him again after the Avengers vs X-Men event in Consequences and he was scared out of his mind..even with Ms. Marvel there with him:laugh:

The Wolverine retcon is homosexual.

why you lying

there were two issues and in both iron man whopped magneto ass. In Avengers vs xmen #2 and AVX where they looked at the fight in depth. :comeon:

Villiens lose and magneto got losses out the ass. Now he is the one following cyclops. :comeon: your hero is :flabbynsick:
I bet that dude would follow skin on some i don't want no trouble shyt.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Both

Batman obviously sells more but DC market em both the same as big books.

Same way marvel markets Cap as the face when he doesn't even sell the most

:russ:

captain america was never the face of marvel comics. That honor has always gone to spiderman

Captain America can barely hold two books

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I traveled a lot, and lived in 4 continents ... Superman is easily the most popular Superhero globally. I am not talking critically acclaimed movies or comic book sales, or even how interesting the character is. But off of sheer popularity and face/name value, EVERYONE knows Superman.

Batman and Spiderman would come after, depending on where you are. The recent Avengers push bumped Ironman up a few spots. Hulk too. The average fan doesn't know most or any of the X-men except Wolverine. (shyt, a lot of people think X-MAN = Wolverine ... tell me you never heard a casual non comic fan say some shyt like this :laugh: as if the rest of the team are just sidekicks to Logan)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I traveled a lot, and lived in 4 continents ... Superman is easily the most popular Superhero globally. I am not talking critically acclaimed movies or comic book sales, or even how interesting the character is. But off of sheer popularity and face/name value, EVERYONE knows Superman.

Batman and Spiderman would come after, depending on where you are. The recent Avengers push bumped Ironman up a few spots. Hulk too. The average fan doesn't know most or any of the X-men except Wolverine. (shyt, a lot of people think X-MAN = Wolverine ... tell me you never heard a casual non comic fan say some shyt like this :laugh: as if the rest of the team are just sidekicks to Logan)

You mean to tell me magneto is not an global icon? :patrice:

and at this point they are

wolverinexmen1.jpg

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Making him the leader of all those avengers team doesn't count now?

Him being the leader of the Avengers has nothing to do with him being the Face of the company. That is determined by the number of comics they publish with that character solo.

Superman, Batman and Spiderman have 3-4 solo books of just them every year. Captain America usually has one and that shyt gets rebooted all the time to increase sales.

if being the leader of the primer team determined that you were the face of the company then at one point Black Canery was the face of DC along with Wasp being the face of Marvel at one point.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Him being the leader of the Avengers has nothing to do with him being the Face of the company. That is determined by the number of comics they publish with that character solo.

Superman, Batman and Spiderman have 3-4 solo books of just them every year. Captain America usually has one and that shyt gets rebooted all the time to increase sales.

if being the leader of the primer team determined that you were the face of the company then at one point Black Canery was the face of DC along with Wasp being the face of Marvel at one point.

U know they aren't the same bruh

look at the cap movie for example, they titled it the 1st avenger to position him as the face of the avengers. Look at an avengers poster who would u see leading the team? Cap

I'm not arguing with u about sales like I said in my 1st post I'm talking about the positioning

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
U know they aren't the same bruh

look at the cap movie for example, they titled it the 1st avenger to position him as the face of the avengers. Look at an avengers poster who would u see leading the team? Cap

I'm not arguing with u about sales like I said in my 1st post I'm talking about the positioning

Captain America has a long history of being the leader of the Avengers if they did not make him the leader comic book fans would be upset. Plus Ant man can not carry a book to save his life.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
You are trying to do too much, you are not superman you know...

Almost everyone in the world has had that said to them or heard it in some capacity.

This thread is absurd, superman takes this with ease worldwide.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

IT MUST BE THE DRUUUUGGGSS THAT GOT THEM THINKING CRAZY shyt

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Captain America has a long history of being the leader of the Avengers if they did not make him the leader comic book fans would be upset. Plus Ant man can not carry a book to save his life.

Its been a while since the last ant man solo title lol so u never know...