So who really is the face of DC Comics,Batman or Superman?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is gonna flop crazy...i'm a big wolverine comic fan...ZERO percent chance i pay for that square shyt.

Wolverine 1 was AWFUL...GREEN LANTERN/GHOST RIDER shyt
Yeah I don't know if it flops but it doesn't look good . I feel for Hugh jackman guy loves the role . And I think first class 2 might be way worse than one , singer isn't a great director . Most of the first 2 xmen don't stand up except for some of the portrayals .
Your a spiderman fan so your cool.

super man has always been :yeshrug: to me though.

but Avengers right now would whop the JLA ass. They out there destroying earth and fukking up time and droping Galatucs off in the ultimite universe (like they didn't get fukked up enough) like :umad:

what the fukk black spiderman going to do:sadcam::damn:

The avengers right now are so overkill of course they win its about 1000 avengers :deadmanny: bet superman whips Thor hulk and hyperions ass before scarlet witch gets him :sadbron:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yeah I don't know if it flops but it doesn't look good . I feel for Hugh jackman guy loves the role . And I think first class 2 might be way worse than one , singer isn't a great director . Most of the first 2 xmen don't stand up except for some of the portrayals .

The avengers right now are so overkill of course they win its about 1000 avengers :deadmanny: bet superman whips Thor hulk and hyperions ass before scarlet witch gets him :sadbron:

Scarlet Witch: No more Kyrptionians. :steviej::whew::snooze:

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course Magneto is not as famous as Superman but he damn sure is the feature character in the top selling comic of all time.

:snoop:

Are you fukking retarded? :aicmon:

that 90's X-Men shyt came out 20 years ago for fukk's sake. And we ain't talking about who is more popular or well known with comic heads. You can pull up the latest sells figures to see that :heh:

We talking about who is most well known as in: if somebody had NEVER read a comic or bothered to watch a superhero movie (some people just ain't into the same shyt we are :manny:) then who would they know or recognize?

And your ass is telling me that the general public would know who some random X-Man is over Superman, Batman, or Spidey? :russ:

You say the word "superhero" and 9 out of 10 people would say Superman, Batman, or Spidey. Not no fukkin Cyclops, Magneto or Nightcrawler :heh:

I know I know..."but they were in the best selling comic book 20 years ago" :shaq2:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:snoop:

Are you fukking retarded? :aicmon:

that 90's X-Men shyt came out 20 years ago for fukk's sake. And we ain't talking about who is more popular or well known with comic heads. You can pull up the latest sells figures to see that you fukking idiot :heh:

We talking about who is most well known as in: if somebody had NEVER read a comic or bothered to watch a superhero movie (some people just ain't into the same shyt we are :manny:) then who would they know or recognize?

And your ass is telling me that the general public would know who some random X-Man is over Superman, Batman, or Spidey? :russ:

You say the word "superhero" and 9 out of 10 people would say Superman, Batman, or Spidey. Not no fukkin Cyclops, Magneto or Nightcrawler :heh:

I know I know..."but they were in the best selling comic book 20 years ago" :shaq2:

Didnt know a diversion hurt your feelings...in any capacity, Batman is as well known as Superman and definitely more popular.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:stunnadahell: Are cats really short-sighted enough to just make this about movies?

Let's do this. Name me any symbol, artifact...anything comic related that is more recognizable on a global scale than this:

superman-shield.jpg

nikkas that have never read comics or never seen comic book movies know Superman. The dude is Mickey Mouse levels of iconic. It's ok to leave stannery to the side and state facts every now and then.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Superman so big grown men rock his symbol on their cars, as pendants, as tats, etc...with NO shame. When the last time you saw a nikka rockin that bat symbol? :childplease:

It's a simple formula... Powers>>>>>no powers...all day.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
says the dudes still thinking x-men are popular

this aint 1995 anymore Avengers right now are way more popular then the x-men.

and magneto aint shyt or are you forgetting how iron man gave him the beats. Yeah i bet you did. :lolbron:

at least you admit it. Aint no one in comics thinking about x-men expect sad x fans.

They even had to put Benids on the a title to hold yall frail ass franchise up.

Had to make wolverine prof x. :pachaha:

Is this shyt true?!?! :mindblown:

Mutants use to be running thangs last time i even touched a comic. You tellin me in 2013 its over for them....and Iron Man put the beats on Mags...and Wolvie became Prof X??? :what::wtf:

I'mma the need storylines asap.