So who really is the face of DC Comics,Batman or Superman?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yeah they are..because Marvel pushed the Avengers as the top franchise since 2004. Very simple there, my naive friend.

at least you admit it. Aint no one in comics thinking about x-men expect sad x fans.

They even had to put Benids on the a title to hold yall frail ass franchise up.

Had to make wolverine prof x. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lol@Robin being Wonder Woman level..dudes are twisted as fukk around it. Thought it was just race relations and the simping but it's deeper than that. A pity.

Robin dies every dc reboot and nikkas dont even know

If I made a thread "What is your thoughts on damien wayne"

First reply: :dwillhuh:
Second reply: :mjpls: (i dont even know the context but that would be in it)
Third reply: "i perfer jason todd"

No more replies

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Xmen ARE way more popular AND well known than the jobber ass avengers, even if disney and bendis rewrite the entire fukking marvel universe around them...

Hell, if xmen 1 and the avengers came out the same day, AS IS, and nobody had seen either ever, xmen would DEMOLISH avengers.

comics are like the waves x-fan. Yall were dominant for a time but your time has passed and Avengers rule now. Perhaps yall can make a come back when a new generation of writers who grew up on x-men come up.

but as long as fox got those movie rights yall aint getting shyt. :youngsabo:

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says a smilie user on some Camron shyt who think Wolverine is bigger than the X franchise and got Superman being relavant after finally having a successful project since the Christopher Reeves era:laugh:

This ain't even a gotdam X-Men thread anyway. Take your X-Men bullshyt to a fukkin Marvel thread. We talking about Batman or Superman in DC Comics. Read the fukkin title of the thread. :rudy:

And :russ: at you jacking off all over the X-Men. I like X-Men too but they ain't even Marvel's top stars right now. Maybe 10 or 15 years ago. X-Men 3, and Wolverine movie didn't do shyt compared to Dark Knight, Avengers, etc. First Class was a good flick that did decent business but the average cat don't give a shyt about X-Men right now.

Just because you and me into X-Men don't mean average people give a shyt.

And if Wolverine ain't bigger than the X-Men, why we getting our SECOND Wolverine movie next month? I haven't seen any Storm, Cyclops, or Magneto solo flicks yet. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
comics are like the waves x-fan. Yall were dominant for a time but your time has passed and Avengers rule now. Perhaps yall can make a come back when a new generation of writers who grew up on x-men come up.

but as long as fox got those movie rights yall aint getting shyt. :youngsabo:

I'm a superman fan first, so spare me...i'm eatin good right now. Then i'm spiderman (amazing 2 coming soon) and daredevil, and wolverine. The avengers are corny though. Good flick but that rotating ass squad has always sucked to me...especially compared to god level squads like JLA and xmen. shyt...xfactor and JSA (:heh:) would give them PROBLEMS.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon: Its not that simple.

A major reason why Man of Steel did so well is b/c of the credibility built by Nolan based off of the success of Batman Begins.

Let's not forget there was a Superman Returns that came out in 06 after BB.

:comeon: and superman returns was a success ( financially) made more than batman begins

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm a superman fan first, so spare me...i'm eatin good right now. Then i'm spiderman (amazing 2 coming soon) and daredevil, and wolverine. The avengers are corny though. Good flick but that rotating ass squad has always sucked to me...especially compared to god level squads like JLA and xmen. shyt...xfactor and JSA (:heh:) would give them PROBLEMS.

Your a spiderman fan so your cool.

super man has always been :yeshrug: to me though.

but Avengers right now would whop the JLA ass. They out there destroying earth and fukking up time and droping Galatucs off in the ultimite universe (like they didn't get fukked up enough) like :umad:

what the fukk black spiderman going to do:sadcam::damn:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
avengers to me was best with the b cast of people like vision , black knight , Clint as Goliath ,wonder man, Hercules those type of characters . Avengers was launched as a way to draw interest and combat the justice leagues popularity :blessed:
Wolverine 1 SUCKED HARDCORE dikk. No one is amped to see the sequel....Wolverine vs Silver Samari? Wtf

Your culturally out of synch you do realize that :beli: if your hating on superman and sayin the xmen as a whole are bigger than him . He had a animated show during the 90s, Lois and Clark , death of superman , his marriage to Lois lane was all over the news too. And superman Returns ( a poor movie good superman and effects but story sucked ) made money in 2006.
Christoper Nolan and the dark knight trilogy did help though it made Nolan a household name that represented quality and so when people see that he has a hand in superman they figured they'd get a serious gritty darker take on supes.which is so popular nowadays .

You bringing up comic book sales and Rare collectible prices mean nothing . Magneto is not as famous as supes ,neither is storm or wolverine . Their characters might sell more books now but green lantern was too is he more popular than superman :beli:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Your a spiderman fan so your cool.

super man has always been :yeshrug: to me though.

but Avengers right now would whop the JLA ass. They out there destroying earth and fukking up time and droping Galatucs off in the ultimite universe (like they didn't get fukked up enough) like :umad:

what the fukk black spiderman going to do:sadcam::damn:

Man..:childplease:...martian manhunter alone would wrinkle the avengers school clothes

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This ain't even a gotdam X-Men thread anyway. Take your X-Men bullshyt to a fukkin Marvel thread. We talking about Batman or Superman in DC Comics. Read the fukkin title of the thread. :rudy:

And :russ: at you jacking off all over the X-Men. I like X-Men too but they ain't even Marvel's top stars right now. Maybe 10 or 15 years ago. X-Men 3, and Wolverine movie didn't do shyt compared to Dark Knight, Avengers, etc. First Class was a good flick that did decent business but the average cat don't give a shyt about X-Men right now.

Just because you and me into X-Men don't mean average people give a shyt.

And if Wolverine ain't bigger than the X-Men, why we getting our SECOND Wolverine movie next month? I haven't seen any Storm, Cyclops, or Magneto solo flicks yet. :manny:

Preach, brother! SMH at X-men being on Avengers level in 2013. :smh:

Wolverine is the biggest X-men/Mutant by far. Stop the fukkery.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
avengers to me was best with the b cast of people like vision , black knight , Clint as Goliath ,wonder man, Hercules those type of characters . Avengers was launched as a way to draw interest and combat the justice leagues popularity :blessed:

Your culturally out of synch you do realize that :beli: if your hating on superman and sayin the xmen as a whole are bigger than him . He had a animated show during the 90s, Lois and Clark , death of superman , his marriage to Lois lane was all over the news too. And superman Returns ( a poor movie good superman and effects but story sucked ) made money in 2006.
Christoper Nolan and the dark knight trilogy did help though it made Nolan a household name that represented quality and so when people see that he has a hand in superman they figured they'd get a serious gritty darker take on supes.which is so popular nowadays .

You bringing up comic book sales and Rare collectible prices mean nothing . Magneto is not as famous as supes ,neither is storm or wolverine . Their characters might sell more books now but green lantern was too is he more popular than superman :beli:

Superman Returns was shytted on..I dont care what it made..people were afraid to touch the franchise.

Of course Magneto is not as famous as Superman but he damn sure is the feature character in the top selling comic of all time.

Who the fukk brings up Lois and Clark except TeriHatcher fans? Smallville lasted but got clowned after the Supergirl season where Lex and Lana left...the animated show? Only like 4 memorable episodes..lol.