So who here has a Wii-U, has played a bunch of games, and thoroughly enjoys it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sometimes people have friends who also own the same systems. I have seen both on the same tv because my friend bought a one and a four but he prefers the xbox community for multiplats. He brought over his versions of bf4,ghost and creed and the difference is clear. Not enough to complain they both look great and run ok it's just smoother on the 4 all around

Try again Breh
And you pretty much named all the games that have an advantage. Do those 3 games slight resolution advantage negate the fact that the XB1 has much better exclusives :comeon:
And this resolution advantage is gone moving forward. Forza Horizon in 2 months bruh. Sunset Overdrive right after that. D4, Killer Instinct Season 2, Ori and the blind forest, Project Spark, Dance Central, Halo 1/2/3/4/5 Beta :whew:

What PS4 got, TLOU: It's me again edition :mjlol:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasnt this thread supposed to be about wii-u? why yall arguing about ps4 vs xbox?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk....I decided to get my doctorate. I'm never going to complete skyward sword or windward hd. I keep buying games anticipating a rainy day to play them. I'm lucky to get 1-2 hours a week.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk....I decided to get my doctorate. I'm never going to complete skyward sword or windward hd. I keep buying games anticipating a rainy day to play them. I'm lucky to get 1-2 hours a week.
im not doing a doctorate but im in grad school and i find i have plenty - too much - time to play video games. probably more than ill ever have again.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not doing a doctorate but im in grad school and i find i have plenty - too much - time to play video games. probably more than ill ever have again.
What field of study?

doctorate of counseling psychology. I'm about to be on my Umar Johnson steeze. With Hyrule warriors, the bayonetta box set (never played 1), smash, windwaker, skyward sword, earthbound (vc), getting the trophies and unlockables on mk8, and trying to beat or progress through monster hunter 3....what ever system Nintendo comes out with next will be out.
shyt, twilight princess was the first game I bought for wii, I bought it the day before the system came out and decided to wait in line all night. I didn't play through and beat it until 3 to 5 years later.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@nikkahs B. Wildin, I see you're still playing mario maker:pachaha:
Did you get that doctorate :whoo:

I just copped it a couple weeks ago. It's dope. Definitely getting the one for switch.

I don't know what a doctorate is. I'm still getting surprised everytime A delivery truck arrives.

I tried to read some manuals and guides but they are too convoluted. I'll just play it and trial and error.

Last edited: