So who here has a Wii-U, has played a bunch of games, and thoroughly enjoys it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Neg Train coming. #TnT
First it's "go check the wii thread" then its "I'm gonna neg you because you didn't like my dumbass idea :to:"

Look bruh, peep my avi for a minute. Then realize I'm a grown man
So maybe you might realize that I could give a shyt about a rep/neg on an internet forum :mjlol:

So then, what is going on here? You caught feelings, then asked for back up to neg me :wtf:
I'm not making this up coli, I been negged on this topic more than any other topic since I been on this site (well, maybe a couple other times)
What's significant is you was really that hurt :laff:

I was damn near 1000 in the negative, I got pplz who can get me back to green if it was important enough to me
I can assure you its not. And even tho Xbox and Luigi rock the green. Its RED LIGHTS on you nikkaz so :ufdup:

Now, anyone else who got Wii's wanna speak on it. Please do, this is the thread to do so
And maybe there might be something in it for you at the end of the rainbow :shaq:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
0ZwEGbY.png

Care to prove me wrong?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you dont like MS exclusives. Fine but you cant deny their quality plus multiplats are the best on 360 :umad:
I like MS exclusives, I just like Nintendo's and Sony's better.

God of War, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Super Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo, Gears Of War, Fuerza.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have a wii U.

I got SM3DW, WindWaker HD, New Super Mario Bros Wii U, and New Luigi Wii U.

I bought the system for SM3DW, and it was well worth it. If I don't play another game on the system again, I'll be fine with that.

I might cop Mario Kart 8 soon though. We'll see...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You bout to cop one op?
I'm bout to cop much more than that :banderas:
I like MS exclusives, I just like Nintendo's and Sony's better.

God of War, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Super Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo, Gears Of War, Fuerza.
nikkaroe :rudy:

You LOVE Gears more than Uncharted (your words)
And you fukks with Halo more than you do God of War :mjpls:
You didn't give a shyt about Other M, Wind Waker is the shyttiest Zelda game made outside of the 3D0 version that is still a mystery to me how that was ever even allowed :manny:
And mario can eat a dikk, dis the century of Luigi :ez:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got a Wii U. I really enjoy it. Havent played since i beat DKC: Tropical Freeze.

I own/have owned-
New Super Mario bros. U
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze(one of my favorite games of the year:wow:)
The Wonderful 101(love it)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD(its so beautiful. i never played it on GC so its basically a new to me)
Pikmin 3(havent put much time into it yet. was my free game with Mario Kart 8)
Mario Kart 8

cant wait for the fall:obama:

once again, its a great addition to my rotation of PS3, Vita and 3DS. Never a dry month for me:banderas:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I got a Wii U. I really enjoy it. Havent played since i beat DKC: Tropical Freeze.

I own/have owned-
New Super Mario bros. U
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze(one of my favorite games of the year:wow:)
The Wonderful 101(love it)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD(its so beautiful. i never played it on GC so its basically a new to me)
Pikmin 3(havent put much time into it yet. was my free game with Mario Kart 8)
Mario Kart 8

cant wait for the fall:obama:

once again, its a great addition to my rotation of PS3, Vita and 3DS. Never a dry month for me:banderas:
Thanks for your input sir, even tho I do have to dock you a few points because you are obviously starved
You gotta have some green in your diet bruh :ufdup:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
My games thus far:

The Wonderful 101
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Super Mario 3D World
Resident Evil: Revelations
Mario Kart 8