Super Mario 3D World
Resident Evil: Revelations
Mario Kart 8
Wind Waker HD
Zombi U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3
You didn't mention what you are getting out of those games. You enjoying them, or is this the 2nd coming of the Wii's library
People probably forget, but the Wii had a ton of titles come out for it. Tons of great games
And just like now with the Wii-U, at one time it had a nice lil lineup. Then it went blank
Same shyt happened with the gamecube.
I do like what I see today, but is what I'm seeing fools gold?
Mario Kart, SSB.. every loved. 6mnths later, everyone had an excuse for why they didn't like it
I'm just trying to figure out whats real...
I've been trying yo tell you all how dope it was since it came out

Ps4/ wiiu combo is all you need
Bruh, XB1 >>> PS4 so you got the wrong one babaaaaaay (uh huh)
I can't buy a wiiu breh, as I like fun games.
:mjlol:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
@PS4
All of them were good except Pikmin 3, which was my 1st Pikmin game and that type of game is not for me. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is definitely my favorite game on the console. I've put in about 400 hours on that game alone since I bought a Wii U last Spring.:whew:

As for the quality of games on the system and what's on the horizon that's interesting.... I honestly dont know since my gaming tastes are probably different that yours(I liked the GC and Wii). I know I'm getting Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros this year for sure and I'm on the fence on a few others. If you're on the fence then just wait til you can get the console for the low. :manny: I'm not sure how much you'll $ave though since most o the notable games are 1st party and Nintendo is notorious about not dropping software prices.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My games thus far:

The Wonderful 101
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Super Mario 3D World
Resident Evil: Revelations
Mario Kart 8
Wind Waker HD
Zombi U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3
But along with all of these games.You have a even bigger list of virtual console games.Now some might say they have played that old stuff over and over.Me personally all of these old NES and Super NES games i haven't played since i was 12.So the balance of retro games and new games was another one of the reasons it really won me over.But i was like that on Xbox 360 as well.My friends would always ask me why i always play that old stuff.But these games are like a time machine for me.Each one takes me back to a different moment in my life as kid.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4
All of them were good except Pikmin 3, which was my 1st Pikmin game and that type of game is not for me. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is definitely my favorite game on the console. I've put in about 400 hours on that game alone since I bought a Wii U last Spring.:whew:

As for the quality of games on the system and what's on the horizon that's interesting.... I honestly dont know since my gaming tastes are probably different that yours(I liked the GC and Wii). I know I'm getting Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros this year for sure and I'm on the fence on a few others. If you're on the fence then just wait til you can get the console for the low. :manny: I'm not sure how much you'll $ave though since most o the notable games are 1st party and Nintendo is notorious about not dropping software prices.
I been a gamer for a long time bruh, so I'm a GAMER. I don't have a "type" per say.
You review probably is the best one in this thread because I can feel what you saying.
I too never played Pikmin because I'm too gangsta :yeshrug: And I played Monster Hunter on the Wii and it was good (very complicated tho)
But since I was hip on "soft-mod" I played every Wii game... literally :heh:

But I wanted to hear from multiple owners so I can get an idea for the overall feel

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn't mention what you are getting out of those games. You enjoying them, or is this the 2nd coming of the Wii's library
People probably forget, but the Wii had a ton of titles come out for it. Tons of great games
And just like now with the Wii-U, at one time it had a nice lil lineup. Then it went blank
Same shyt happened with the gamecube.
I do like what I see today, but is what I'm seeing fools gold?
Mario Kart, SSB.. every loved. 6mnths later, everyone had an excuse for why they didn't like it
I'm just trying to figure out whats real...

Bruh, XB1 >>> PS4 so you got the wrong one babaaaaaay (uh huh)

:mjlol:

I have a one as well. In my non biased opinion those two equal the best combo. I got the one for halo but other than that and maybe gears the ps4 /wiiu combo is goat

Havent touched my one at all tbh

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I have a one as well. In my non biased opinion those two equal the best combo. I got the one for halo but other than that and maybe gears the ps4 /wiiu combo is goat

Havent touched my one at all tbh
You at least downloaded the free games I hope. Max and the curse of the brotherhood is better than probably any PS4 exclusive.
And XB1 exclusives shyt on PS4 so basically what you are saying is you don't have any games on XB1
You bought all the multiplats on PS4
Well sir, gaming is better on the XB1 and will be for the foreseeable future. E3 came and went, sony had nothing
Non biased always from me, when they have real games I'll hop on board.
Promises of remakes and sequels does not equal dinner bruh

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You at least downloaded the free games I hope. Max and the curse of the brotherhood is better than probably any PS4 exclusive.
And XB1 exclusives shyt on PS4 so basically what you are saying is you don't have any games on XB1
You bought all the multiplats on PS4
Well sir, gaming is better on the XB1 and will be for the foreseeable future. E3 came and went, sony had nothing
Non biased always from me, when they have real games I'll hop on board.
Promises of remakes and sequels does not equal dinner bruh

Of course all my multi plats are on ps4 as they are better. If youre truly unbiasied you can admit that. As.far as exclusives, halo is my favorite out of all of them but overall the ps4 edges it out. I tried all the voice shyt nd whatnot on the one and its not all that. As of now the ps4 shyts on the one BUT i wouldnt be suprised if things change

For.now though

Ps4/wiiu is goat

But having all 3 is :banderas:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Of course all my multi plats are on ps4 as they are better. If youre truly unbiasied you can admit that. As.far as exclusives, halo is my favorite out of all of them but overall the ps4 edges it out. I tried all the voice shyt nd whatnot on the one and its not all that. As of now the ps4 shyts on the one BUT i wouldnt be suprised if things change

For.now though

Ps4/wiiu is goat

But having all 3 is :banderas:
You are biased, you just say you're not because you own all 3
See, multiplats being better on PS4 is not true for all titles. And Thief and COD run better on XB1 :ufdup:
About 5 games run in a higher resolution than the XB1 version. The visual difference is not a factor
If you thought having an extra 180p resolution makes a difference then you been drinking kool-aid
What happened to being non biased?

The PS4 games you can't name is why the PS4 is not the better choice now or next year.
BF4 in a higher resolution doesn't make Dead Rising 3 a worse game than Knack or Killzone
Titanfall is still a beast
Project Spark you probably never played, but its free. Go check that out
Killer Instinct is the best fighting game to release in a minute. (Glacius is now free) You can buy sabrewolf for $1 right now
Max is free right now and for the next 2-4weeks :manny:
Guacamole is free tomorrow

Nah bruh, all you could name is a bunch of bootleg titles nobody plays when naming PS4 titles.
You missing out on exclusives bruh, exclusives that matter. When you stop doing that, you'll stop being biased :yeshrug:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
nikka, it's universally acknowledged that ps4>>>>>xb1

Go to your local best buy and see them xbone's collecting dust

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are biased, you just say you're not because you own all 3
See, multiplats being better on PS4 is not true for all titles. And Thief and COD run better on XB1 :ufdup:
About 5 games run in a higher resolution than the XB1 version. The visual difference is not a factor
If you thought having an extra 180p resolution makes a difference then you been drinking kool-aid
What happened to being non biased?

The PS4 games you can't name is why the PS4 is not the better choice now or next year.
BF4 in a higher resolution doesn't make Dead Rising 3 a worse game than Knack or Killzone
Titanfall is still a beast
Project Spark you probably never played, but its free. Go check that out
Killer Instinct is the best fighting game to release in a minute. (Glacius is now free) You can buy sabrewolf for $1 right now
Max is free right now and for the next 2-4weeks :manny:
Guacamole is free tomorrow

Nah bruh, all you could name is a bunch of bootleg titles nobody plays when naming PS4 titles.
You missing out on exclusives bruh, exclusives that matter. When you stop doing that, you'll stop being biased :yeshrug:

I'm not missing out on anything breh, you are by not having a four. I can play whatever game I want, some just aren't my cup of tea and some I haven't got around to

And I can actually see the difference because I have both. Can you say the same or are you just going by what you read or see on compressed videos online ?

The one has some amazing looking games. I would say top three so far this gen that I HAVE played

Infamous
Ground zeroes
Ryse

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
nikka, it's universally acknowledged that ps4>>>>>xb1

Go to your local best buy and see them xbone's collecting dust
Acknowledge by who :stopitslime:

Kimo Bud: Uh, us fanboys? :yeshrug:
I'm not missing out on anything breh, you are by not having a four. I can play whatever game I want, some just aren't my cup of tea and some I haven't got around to

And I can actually see the difference because I have both. Can you say the same or are you just going by what you read or see on compressed videos online ?

The one has some amazing looking games. I would say top three so far this gen that I HAVE played

Infamous
Ground zeroes
Ryse
The games you named are no brainers, but you did leave out Forza 5
As for you having both systems. Thats cool and all.
So then, name the SAME games you have on both systems :popcorn:

Oh wait, you don't have the same game on both systems do you :patrice:
(Seriously who the fukk does that)

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
But along with all of these games.You have a even bigger list of virtual console games.Now some might say they have played that old stuff over and over.Me personally all of these old NES and Super NES games i haven't played since i was 12.So the balance of retro games and new games was another one of the reasons it really won me over.But i was like that on Xbox 360 as well.My friends would always ask me why i always play that old stuff.But these games are like a time machine for me.Each one takes me back to a different moment in my life as kid.
I completely agree. Capcom has been killing it and I've downloaded every Mega Man game there is on VC.. :blessed:But I imagine this isnt big for most since many use emulators or mod their consoles like OP was talking about. :manny: I personally dont mind spending a few dollars to play classic games though.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Acknowledge by who :stopitslime:

Kimo Bud: Uh, us fanboys? :yeshrug:

The games you named are no brainers, but you did leave out Forza 5
As for you having both systems. Thats cool and all.
So then, name the SAME games you have on both systems :popcorn:

Oh wait, you don't have the same game on both systems do you :patrice:
(Seriously who the fukk does that)

Sometimes people have friends who also own the same systems. I have seen both on the same tv because my friend bought a one and a four but he prefers the xbox community for multiplats. He brought over his versions of bf4,ghost and creed and the difference is clear. Not enough to complain they both look great and run ok it's just smoother on the 4 all around

Try again Breh