So where are all these AAA Exclusives, Sony?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony stans can't handle the truth.

:dead: at all the plees being copped in here

"Bu bu but Ps and sales :sadcam:"

you need to be drug tested ...ole iraqi defense minister ass nikka

07-minister.jpg

"it's all good...we got Sony on their heels!!!!!" :laff:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans are praying for its downfall, but it's still the top selling game in the world for march, and it looks like it will be for April as well.

:umad:

Umm it's actually behind infamous didn't you post the link yesterday :shaq:

If you don't want to count multi console games and digital games seems to me the only game released this generation is infamous, killzone, knack

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's gonna be a long year for Xbots. You guys better HOPE E3 M$ brings the pain because if not, the coli will not be a safe haven.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
These articles are hilarious. I too, want more games for the PS4. But shyt, I'm busy with the lot they have thrown at me right now. So I'm not complaining. On another note. I just recently got my PS4 along with Black Flag. I had it for 360..I just love the game and the series...so I had some money to burn and went and downloaded the PS4 version....HOLY shyt. The only way I can explain it is I feel like I have been dating a bum bytch for a full year (xbox 360 verison) and upgraded to a DIME. It just looks amazing. I'm still getting used to the controls, the PS4 controller feels better to me, but I'm looking forward to that new Arkham game....This PS4 is nice as hell.