So where are all these AAA Exclusives, Sony?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
How much free time niqqas got? I mean damn. And I'm talking to both sides of the war. Enough games have been released to tide u over for awhile. Y'all niqqas speed rushing thru games? Me. I'm eating too good with my Ps4. And gon eat more when the Show drop

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know the history... im just saying... that compared to the other final fantasy games that came out for PC's and The Playstations it was until FF13 i believe that they let the xbox have them... so.

Also i believe the upcoming FF15 is exclusive so PS4..... (From what i seen at E3)

No need for the strugglebox...

:mjlol:
Laugh @ this nikka saying "I know the history" then proceeds to prove he doesn't :laff:
contradict yourself, brehs

I don't want to ever see you post "where are the exclusives, xbox?" ever again breh
:gladbron:
How much free time niqqas got? I mean damn. And I'm talking to both sides of the war. Enough games have been released to tide u over for awhile. Y'all niqqas speed rushing thru games? Me. I'm eating too good with my Ps4. And gon eat more when the Show drop
When you starving, anything seems appetizing :bryan:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are all the Xbox AAA exclusives. The list that I saw yesterday looked like the Xbox lineup is more than half of sonys. I thought ya'll said Sony has no games?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Where are all the Xbox AAA exclusives. The list that I saw yesterday looked like the Xbox lineup is more than half of sonys. I thought ya'll said Sony has no games?

It's a proven myth, but to Larrybots, multiplats and exclusive indie games apparently don't count as GAMES either. :laff:

We only got Killzone, Infamous, and Knack apparently. :laff:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Like that's gonna save Team Larry. :beli:

Phil betta find a way to drop Halo 5 this year. :ld:

Im sure... Halo 5 Gears 5 bullshyt etc is coming but its kinda silly for anyone to be making articles complaining about lack of Exclusives this close to console big reveals at E3.. Im sure Sony coming with the heat yet again

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im sure... Halo 5 Gears 5 bullshyt etc is coming but its kinda silly for anyone to be making articles complaining about lack of Exclusives this close to console big reveals at E3.. Im sure Sony coming with the heat yet again

shyt is hilarious. nikkaz want every Sony exclusive this early in the game. Granted, the game is over, but still... :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's a proven myth, but to Larrybots, multiplats and exclusive indie games apparently don't count as GAMES either. :laff:

We only got Killzone, Infamous, and Knack apparently. :laff:

shyt is hilarious. nikkaz want every Sony exclusive this early in the game. Granted, the game is over, but still... :laff:

Spends 8 years clowning arcade games and proclaiming exclusives as the most important.

Now doesn't care about exclusives and timed exclusive arcade games are the best shyt out.

Sony Stan hypocrisy :ohlawd:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Spends 8 years clowning arcade games and proclaiming exclusives as the most important.

Now doesn't care about exclusives and timed exclusive arcade games are the best shyt out.

Who said exclusives don't count? :heh: That's yall new Fox News spin? :laugh:

We KNOW we got that locked up, that's not even a debate. :heh: (PS1, PS2, and PS3 prove that :ld: )

Best multiplats, best AAA exclusives, continuous indie Piff are only on 1 console.

N4O runs this shyt....get used to it! :umad:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Seems like a personal problem maybe Xbox shouldn't of given up on independents. Did you notice that PS3 sold more consoles last gen and came out 1 year later? this time they are in the lead already and will win again....Hey at least you can say "XBOX ON"