So where are all these AAA Exclusives, Sony?

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
My threads are guaranteed 5 stars with plenty of daps. :camby:
:whoa: I'm not calling out anyone in particular. These list wars just dont mean much sense we have no clue how good the games will be or if they'll have any type of real impact.

Look at what happened to Titanfall.:yeshrug:
Ain't no point of waiting to June the writing is on the way now.
You're probably right. :laugh:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: I'm not calling out anyone in particular. These list wars just dont mean much sense we have no clue how good the games will be or if they'll have any type of real impact.

Look at what happened to Titanfall.:yeshrug:

You're probably right. :laugh:
what happened to titanfall??

:oyea?:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Both systems have a bunch of new big budget IPs with question marks( PS4- The Order, XB1-Quantam Break, Sunset Drive) Both consoles mega blockbuster titles (UC4, Halo 5) have no set date and more then likely wont come out till next year. So this article is ridiculous. So what do we have? Multiplats. And what system is showing that it can run titles in better resolution/framerate? PS4

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ the article naming Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid. Those exclusives were lost during last gen which is why Sony decided to focus on in house development. Infamous, Uncharted, Last of Us, etc. Now we got the Order coming along with the ones just listed. Don't be mad Sony continues to come up with new IPs each gen. Then the multiplat games are struggling to do 1080p on the Box. Yet we're losing? I'm not even going to mention sales right now because we know how that's looking.