So whats the verdict on Kingdom hearts?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The gameplay is too mindless.

Theres little to no challenge, and the progression is too linear.

The only thing I look forward to is earning new skills/moves.

But even those are shallow AF and don’t have any real gameplay implications other than watching pretty pictures.

I wanted to like this game a lot and have tried to come back and give it a chance multiple times now. But every time it’s the same shallow and mindless bullshyt :smh:

Daps
So I just finished KH1 and I fukk with it. Then I started Chain of Memories and my god what is this shyt. The gameplay was fine before! Now I’m trying to toggle through cards, while running around, trying to avoid attacks all while planning an attack.

I just finished Traverse Town and fought some nikka name Axel. If this shyt don’t get better… I’m just sticking around for the story. (Which I know falls off a cliff soon)

Daps
KH1 was iconic. Idk about the rest of the shyt

I got that Ultima Weapon and was fukking nikkas up. Was fukking nikkas up! But that Palpatine nikka with the double red light sabers gave me a run. I’m not gonna lie. I cheesed to beat young Seph also lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just finished KH1 and I fukk with it. Then I started Chain of Memories and my god what is this shyt. The gameplay was fine before! Now I’m trying to toggle through cards, while running around, trying to avoid attacks all while planning an attack.

I just finished Traverse Town and fought some nikka name Axel. If this shyt don’t get better… I’m just sticking around for the story. (Which I know falls off a cliff soon)

Those are mobile games and hand held games, so they don't have real gameplay, series been trash

I just used Kingdom Hearts III to test my hardware, and that shyt look better than a damn pixar movie at 120hz you can skip all those games

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Com was the worst
It was originally for game boy advance so keep that in mind
I would just watch a summary on it and jump to two

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It’s some opinions in here

:picard:

First y’all would get killed by the KH community for not acknowledging that 2 is considered the holy grail of the series, most action game series haven’t even caught up to its spectacular gameplay.

3 didn’t set the world on fire but it was still a solid 7.5 out of 10…not a waste of time at all if you into the series.

As far as the plot, you either with it or not at this point….I’m not gon lie and say the story is a hot mess but you either invested or you not at this point
:manny:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: Say it isn’t so…
It is when it comes to first releases.

The vanilla version of KH2 was a mess. The Disney worlds were irrelevant to the plot. Day one KH3 was terrible. Birth By Sleep has the worst boss fights and the unversed were annoying. I only played a little of 358/2 Days so I can't really comment on it.